• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranoia Agent



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordyh

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
245
Location
Ohio
This is one of the weirdest animes i ever saw...but it was good. That kid with the bat was weird. And i though i was going mad when i saw the stuffed animal talking.
 

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
1,652
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Yeah, I didn't really like this anime. It was so weird, but I think the stuffed animal is adorable. I thought it was funny when the kids were lookin at porno on the computer.
 
Last edited:

hangeromu

New member
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
74
Age
34
Location
In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
I'm definately going to start watching this show. I've been looking forward to seeing it for months now, and I'm not disapointed.
I thought it was great for only seeing one episode.
That guy with the cherry was wicked skeevy and grotesque...eeeaaaauugh.
I never want to think about that again.
 

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,349
Age
41
I watched it by accident. I was channel surfing and came upon it. I hate it. To me, the story was boring and dull. The character design seems a bit dull too. No offense meant to anyone who likes this anime. I just found it midly disturbing and boring.
 

AngelHeart15

New member
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
151
Location
LoSt iN tHoUgHt
i've seened it and i don't get it. it's actually a bit scary.... u no a creepy kid carry a gold bat hitting ppl with it...lol. it's kinda boring, no offence, but i'm gonna keep watching it , outa curiousity. i mean who in da heck is that kid and y is he hitting ppl?
 

tidusora

Yunakairi
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
6,089
Awards
3
I hate this anime. I even hate the beggining theme song. It's all these people smiling which got very annoying. The kid with the bat....uggggh..so annoying.
 

tidusora

Yunakairi
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
6,089
Awards
3
Yeah, they should have put Naruto instead, but as we all know:

Naruto's going to be in Toonami! Yay!
 

black acid

Heros need Villains
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
1,413
Location
in some other forum, pissing people off
tidusora said:
Yeah, they should have put Naruto instead, but as we all know:

Naruto's going to be in Toonami! Yay!

cool narruto+toonami=happyness anyway pandor is the most stupidset thing since foolycolly( and you have to be REAL stupid to make that one) who the hell is that kid. all he does is walk up to people and smack him'm like there $hit the whole thing makes me sick* goes to lala-land
 
B

Blade of Justice

Guest
Yeah that anime kinda freaked me out, because I didn't really understand the plot of the story.
 

shoppingforblood

New member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
45
Age
31
Location
Beneath Paradise
I like it so far, but that's just my opinion. I can't wait to find out who Lil' Slugger is. And Itchi (sp?) is so cute. And I think the chick that was assaulted is pretty, but I forget her name. What is it? N-something, I think.
 

ordyh

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
245
Location
Ohio
Yesterday's episode was actually good...now im gonna watch it, b/c i wanna know if Lil'Slugger is even real. Because if u watched it he dissapeared while getting chased by Ithci.
 

feel pretty <3

New member
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
20
Age
34
Location
:sigh: out of my mind...
the reason you people don't like it i because you're stupid. the reason you can't follow the storyline is because you have some kind of attention deficiency. the plot isn't exactly evident yet but you can't just have everything spelled out for you at the beginning of a series. the suspense is interesting and if you could just think out of the box you would understand the absolute brillinance of this anime, and i say this having only seen 2 episodes. this is not directed at people who simply didn't like it, just at those who don't understand it because they didn't even try or because they have the brains of five-year-olds. i give paranoia agent a 4.9 out of 5, because perfection is boring.
 

ordyh

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
245
Location
Ohio
I agree...thats why im gonna watch it now, all because of the 2nd episode. But the talking Stuffed Animal is still weird.
 

black acid

Heros need Villains
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
1,413
Location
in some other forum, pissing people off
feel pretty <3 said:
the reason you people don't like it i because you're stupid. the reason you can't follow the storyline is because you have some kind of attention deficiency. the plot isn't exactly evident yet but you can't just have everything spelled out for you at the beginning of a series. the suspense is interesting and if you could just think out of the box you would understand the absolute brillinance of this anime, and i say this having only seen 2 episodes. this is not directed at people who simply didn't like it, just at those who don't understand it because they didn't even try or because they have the brains of five-year-olds. i give paranoia agent a 4.9 out of 5, because perfection is boring.

it's called an opinion head:rolleyes: I sorta disided to watch this show anyway..and besides that show isn'the greatset IN MY OPINION because of the confustion of the characters when they get all nevies and shit.not to menchen just cause you like something doesn't mean everyone in the world has too.I belive this is one of the RULES OF HUMAN LIFE.so get used't to the it or kill yourself(YOUR CHOICE)
 

hangeromu

New member
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
74
Age
34
Location
In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
feel pretty <3 said:
the reason you people don't like it i because you're stupid. the reason you can't follow the storyline is because you have some kind of attention deficiency. the plot isn't exactly evident yet but you can't just have everything spelled out for you at the beginning of a series. the suspense is interesting and if you could just think out of the box you would understand the absolute brillinance of this anime, and i say this having only seen 2 episodes. this is not directed at people who simply didn't like it, just at those who don't understand it because they didn't even try or because they have the brains of five-year-olds. i give paranoia agent a 4.9 out of 5, because perfection is boring.

Stupid people make me cry...
for at least I can spot an interesting story when I see one. If you want an anime where everything important is given away at the start, where the plot is ridiculously unthoughtout, the story does not need to be followed, and it could end at any time because it really doesn't matter... Then sit down with the young ones cause Yu-gi-oh and/or Pokemon is up next!
and again,
Stupid people make me cry...
 

hangeromu

New member
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
74
Age
34
Location
In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
unknown212 said:
it's called an opinion head:rolleyes: I sorta disided to watch this show anyway..and besides that show isn'the greatset IN MY OPINION because of the confustion of the characters when they get all nevies and shit.not to menchen just cause you like something doesn't mean everyone in the world has too.I belive this is one of the RULES OF HUMAN LIFE.so get used't to the it or kill yourself(YOUR CHOICE)

She never said that everyone in the world has to like it, did you not comprehend? She was talking about the people that are simply too stupid to understand because they don't even try or they don't worry about getting by in life(EX: is a teen, sounds and thinks like a five-year-old).

Get your head out of the gutter and buy a dictionary.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top