• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Partial face shot of Enigmatic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxWhiteLightxX

Was browsing a site that freatured all Mr. Nomura's art from his various games. And ran into Kingdom Hearts:COM official artwork. And zoomed in on the EM's face. Doesn't show much, but whatever.

[/img]

I suggest opening it in paint and going in for an even closer look.
Comments welcome.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Doesn't really tell you anything, but judging by his comments before you fight him and the fact that his skin is slightly darker than the others (could just be the pic, though), he may be DiZ. But what do we know?

XxWhiteLightxX

That's not fanart it's the original artwork by Nomura. Just because it's in the KH2.net image gallery does not make it fanart. And I wasn't basing any theories. I was just like to take closer looks at things and point them out.

mysticalmario

hmm i dunno.. i noticed after lookin at it for a while that goofy's neck is the wrong color, and its highly unlikely that an official artwork would screw up on something like this. and ive also read somewhere that this was an unofficial fan art.. but hey i could be wrong

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Would you stop arguing with it?

It's official artwork and this picture is old.

And that looks nothing like DiZ to me. His nose is too small to be DiZ who has the same nose size as Ansem unless he's going down the Michael Jackson road.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The EM also has a smaller nose.

And you must also note the shading and the shadow from the outside of his hood affecting his face.

mysticalmario

how do u guys know its official? im just curious, i mean, sure it looks like namuras style, and it looks a lot like an official art work, but then again there are a lot of ppl out there who can draw like this.. im just curious how everyone is so sure its official.. ?

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Now that I look at it....I can see stripes at the egde of the hood on his face,and his face looks like Xaldin(new org. member.)

Sora Ultima

ya this is official artwork. I don't think I've seen a fan ever draw that good unless they've been drawing for years.

XxWhiteLightxX

.:KL:. said:
Would you stop arguing with it?

It's official artwork and this picture is old.

And that looks nothing like DiZ to me. His nose is too small to be DiZ who has the same nose size as Ansem unless he's going down the Michael Jackson road.

The whole face shape is different. EM is smoother and less linear than Ansem's. Ansem's has all kinds of changes in the lines of his face.

adventchildkiori

you cant even see diz's face, I have no clue how you guys are telling the differences... All you can see is his mouth.

Also, we cant see the EM mans face either, not even his head in the FM. So really there shouldnt be any competition on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back