• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Partially Completed Birth By Sleep website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I stumbled across it tonight. I dont understand Japanese but I used a translator and there does not seem to be much on there right now. I think it's going to be a matter of time before they start putting new information up. Just figured I'd post it here for anyone who cares.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow.
I've only heard about the Days one.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The 358 one is exactly like this. I doubt they will update it. If you look at the US KH2 website, it says "Coming May 27th". THats how old and non updated that site is.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I know that they never update it but I thought it'd be cool to share. Here's what the translation on Google came up with:

伝説に現れるキーブレードは、大きな力を秘めている。 KIBUREDO legend appear in the potentially powerful.
かつて現れたキーブレードを持つ者が世界を救ったとも、 KIBUREDO appeared to have once saved the world from both
混沌をもたらしたとも伝えられている。 And brought chaos has also been reported.
KINGDOM HEARTS<アンセムレポート8より抜粋> KINGDOM HEARTS <8 Excerpts from the ANSEMUREPOTO>

ソラがキーブレードを手にする以前、世界には複数の「キーブレードマスター」がいた。 Thora KIBUREDO have to get before the world is more "KIBUREDOMASUTA".
その中の1人、マスター・ゼアノートは唯一の弟子と共に、忽然と姿を消す。 Among one of the master and apprentice is the only ZEANOTO,忽然とdisappear.
それはこれから始まる大いなる災いの前兆であった。 It's going to start with great portent of disaster.
いち早くその事に気付いたあるマスターは、自分の3人の弟子達に、 I'll quickly become aware of a master, one of the three disciples,
マスター・ゼアノートとその弟子を追う様に命じるのだった…… ZEANOTO pursue a master and his disciples like to tell her……

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Nice find ^^, and it will get updated with time, just give it a few months to a year.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
awesome, before this, id only seen the Days site. sweet find! :thumbsup:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Google's translation is funny.

I'm surprised the site has some new info. -is happy- They update these sites in JP a lot, but in NA, it's pointless I guess since they think people don't visit.

Omni Terra

Awards
It was like that for months. That is what the Days site looked like before they updated it to the real site.

A

Audo

Err, this is really - really old.
These websites have been up for a long time. All three of the games were given this type of website, and then Days updated with a fancier version since it is closer to release. Nothing new here. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back