• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

party options

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you want more than 3 people in a party

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofeyrules

okay, in kingdom hearts, when a new party person came in like Aladdin or Ariel, u had to take out a party member. in kingdom hearts 2, will we have to do that or can we have 4 people in a group?

nothingness

that would be sweet but i dont think hell be very good, none of the party members are good, unless you get BHK, riku or mickey. and minnie of course!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
you can change while u are playin so u don't gots to go back to a save point anymore. :D

keeperoftwilight

i dont see why ppl are always raggin on the pt members in KH...personaly i thot they were very helpful like with goofys mp share donalds curing and tarzan was able to cast a form of aero on u b4 u got the spell urself.

Awards
yeah why is everyone putting down the party members i mean you got to admit if you weren't at a high enough level they saved your butts

XIII Order

i like to b able to fight alongside Donald and Goofy. I don't think they slowed the game down or anything. And any amount over 4 would just give you 2 big of an advantage.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Having party members was very helpful for me, especialy with there support and healing abilities. Besides, how many of you haters think that you would have done as well as you did against some bosses w/out them? I'm also looking forward to being able to switch members on the fly, even in mid-battle!

S

sora's memory

well can you swich between sora and zane at didderent times in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back