• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Party Pleasers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
so my birthday is coming up this month and i plan on having a party. for the past couple of years, its been kinda the same thing every year. i guess thats not necessarily a bad thing, but its not really great either.

so any suggestions for party activities? things that you've done at your party that everyone has enjoyed?

NOTE: i expect to have 10-20 people there (all girls, i realized that the few guys i even talk to, i talk to them less than the girls that i dont even talk to that much. and i figure it would be better to have all girls than most girls and two or three guys)

please don't suggest drugs lol.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
so, make a hot tub indoors.
have some fun.
bring some tequila.
hey you only turn that age once.
truth or dare.
TWISTER hahaah

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
What do you mean why would it be sensual?

Girls and guys at a party don't have much to do except be sensual. Girls talk girl talk while they're at birthday parties (don't quote me on that though, I've never been involved in one), and guys do things like play video games, drink, and do stuff like ramping four-wheelers off of a less than stable dirt mound and playing paintball.

You can't do much at a guy/girl party without guy/girl party games (i.e. spin the bottle)

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
man! its your birthday ! they'll do it cuz its your birthday,and hey! dont be mean play spin the bottle with the nice girls.
is there supervision ?

its gonna be from like 2pm till whenever i take some people to the movies (around 10-11 or so). yes, my parents are there and so are my THREE LITTLE BROTHERS (ages 2, 5, and 9) lls.

so, make a hot tub indoors.
have some fun.
bring some tequila.
hey you only turn that age once.
truth or dare.
TWISTER hahaah

twister could be fun.
truth or dare, and just let them make their own boundaries.

What do you mean why would it be sensual?

Girls and guys at a party don't have much to do except be sensual. Girls talk girl talk while they're at birthday parties (don't quote me on that though, I've never been involved in one), and guys do things like play video games, drink, and do stuff like ramping four-wheelers off of a less than stable dirt mound and playing paintball.

You can't do much at a guy/girl party without guy/girl party games (i.e. spin the bottle)

ahh, i see what you mean. we managed last time though.

you could not imagine how hilarious it is watching a episode of Yo Gabba Gabba with a group of people, all the while laughing your ass off about how ridiculous it is.

EDIT:

Dude, you've got girls coming. What else do you need?

I'M NOT A SEXUAL DEVIANT GUYS! get it in your heads

PrimeTime

I like the way this guy thinks.

you should hire him to plan your party

lmao! thanks, i can plan you a party Lionheart lol

aha and i stay in Cali, but its your special day, and yess you should have some dudes there or else the girls might think your, dare i say, GAY! or just a perv...so spread the love and invite some of your guy friends.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I can imagine a kid planning out a party.
Go for the transformers theme.
That always gets the ladies going.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You can't do much at a guy/girl party without guy/girl party games

Bullshit you can't.

Maybe I'm just weird, but we did a combination. Talked, swam, trampoline, hide and seek, wished for alcohol/drugs but certain people were busy, watched some movies.

You can treat the girls like friends instead of strange creatures that have totally different interests than you.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
Bullshit you can't.

Maybe I'm just weird, but we did a combination. Talked, swam, trampoline, hide and seek, wished for alcohol/drugs but certain people were busy, watched some movies.

this is what i've done and its been great. i was just checking for certain specific ideas.

You can treat the girls like friends instead of strange creatures that have totally different interests than you.

thank you. my point exactly. tbh, my interests are the same as theirs for the most part except for who we like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back