• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passio or sanctuary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDMaster

ok. which did u like more passion or sanctuary? for me i liked em both but passion kicks sanctary's a**. so much better, probably because its the original. anyway what do u think?

I

inhiding

Passion > Sanctuary, which sucks teh big one.

Passion just goes with the flow more.

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
SilverDMaster said:
ok. which did u like more passion or sanctuary? for me i liked em both but passion kicks sanctary's a**. so much better, probably because its the original. anyway what do u think?
psh, original my ass, sanctuary was written first

and understanding it does matter, since some people say that the passion lyrics are better, despite the fact that they cant understand passion

i guess my vote is for sanctuary, since thats the only one i understand as well

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i like sanctuary better, ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! passion is good, of course, its great, i just simply like the way the englsih version sounds more. and i like when she sings the new land, and melt away parts really long. i love the sound of it so much! so sanctuary gets my vote.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Sanctuary is good for when I'm looking for something slow and moving. Passions for when I want something faster and more, er, explosive? More complicated? XD Yeah.

kizzyke

although it might be weird to write down...
the japanese one is cooler to sing along with...
i like it more than the english one...
I can't really believe that Sanctuary exists longer than passion...

:p

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Passion is better becuz before I heard Sanctuary, I got more used to it and when I heard Sanctuary, I thought Passion sounded way better.

Mint_flavour1012

I like passion better, because I think it goes with the video opening better. Especially the part where kairi and namine spoke part of the lyrics. It just fits passion better.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Personally, I like Passion better than Sanctuary, because I absolutely ADORE the last verse of Passion. It sounds so wonderful.

I wonder if Utada had a verse like that for the non-existent full version of Sanctuary. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back