• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passion and sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
No, they are the same person. Utada Hikaru. It may be because it's two different languages, but who knows. I sound different when I speak portuguese. And I like sanctuary better.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Just search for the lycirs**Ahh spell check*..i would post them..but I'm too lazy.XD..and I have only translated one line out of Passion..lol

Aozora no Shita(I think thats right)...which basically means Underneath the Blue sky...

but still go look for it..

Last edited:

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
=_= Passion has been translated over a dozen times already. Look it up somewhere. Even in this forum.

As for the backwards stuff...

"I need more affection than you know"
"I need true emotions"
"So many ups and downs" <--Sanctuary-only

Passion has a lot more meaning to it. Heck, any song can have more meaning than Sanctuary. It's so void of unique lyrics... You can only go so far repeating the chorus over and over again... =_= Utada Hikaru should just stay with her Japanese songs. I know she speaks fluent English, that's not the problem. It's like she's trying to ad-lib the lyrics.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Lady Stardust said:
I actually like Sanctuary better than Passion, myself. I didnt like the song at all at first, but after a while it kind of grew on me.
Yeah because MY FEARS MY LIES...MELTS AWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY(add like 13 more Y's)....is alot better in Sanctuary than Passion:rolleyes: but if you like it..its your opinion...and sora415 thanks for the link..

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^I'm going hurt you..XD..damnit I have to do it..

MY FEARS MY LIES MELT AWA-AAA-AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!.
ROFL...its so funny when i read it..cuz its true..XD..oh Utada..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back