• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion...But Spanish

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Hey guys, I found this video on Youtube, and thought it was simply amazing! It's Passion in Spanish. Isn't the person singing great? Tell me what you think! Kudos to the person who translated from Japanese to English to Spanish

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Passion (Spanish-Ailyn)

After doing some research I've found that the singer's name is Ailyn. She's a Spanish Singer (obviously) but likes to take songs (mainly Japanese) from anime/manga and recreate them into Spanish. If any Ailyn fans out there see that I have anything wrong, please tell me and I'll be happy to fix it.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
wow I don't speak it but I agree it sounds pretty good!!!!!!! good find!

Bryantjj

Hm, this sounds pretty good. Though I don't understand one word.... I prefer the Japanese serie but this is still really good.

Aqua

This is really cool. I only speak a little Spanish, but it is always great to hear various versions of the music. Thanks for pointing this out.

RomiALaMode

Wow...the Spanish version is quite unique but it's just as good as the English and Japanese versions as well. I wonder if they have any other versions in different languages...

neon6

Such a great song. Does anyone know the lyrics or can translate the song?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Hah hah, it just goes to show how pointless four years of Spanish class in high school really were (I didn't understand a word of that on my own, except for like..."contigo" xD). Great find, though, she really gave the song a new flavor with her vocal style.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Lol, that's really neat. It actually works fine with the Spanish, which is cool. I found a Spanish Hikari floating around, but it's by someone different...for starters, there's more than one vocalists. I actually like Hikari better in Spanish (don't get me wrong, yours was still a great find!) because it's a more bouncy song and Spanish is kind of a bouncy language...I think. It's got some cool harmonies, too. I know jack about Spanish, though, so...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back