• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

tetraalmasy said:
Dude you can't say it was a "Lousy" Americanization because they're two different songs. Hikaru's gang did write them both you know.

Gang? I think it was just mainly herself who wrote the lyrics.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

i really liked the song but i still liked simple and clean better no offense but i could change my opinion vey easily

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

Well, hopefully some people will change their minds when they hear the English version. Since you guys are comparing an English song to a Japanese song...<.<

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

NarutoEXE said:
Well, hopefully some people will change their minds when they hear the English version. Since you guys are comparing an English song to a Japanese song...<.<

true very true

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

thanks ill try to download it
nvm it doesnt work cause i have dial up...do u know where i can just listen to the song

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

I don't think there's really a need to download it. Personally, it's not really worth a download. Great...Now I feel like a Hikari music video hater...Well, at least she looked nice while washing the dishes.

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

I know. Here's the reason for the Hikari video:

Sunday, December 08, 2002

VI-DE-O

There's one more thing to say !

I've finished shooting pv of 'COLORS' !

We did it in two days - I look forward to the completed one all the more because I got tired out working on it !!

The director should be working hard for editing it in UK or somewhere now.

This time the director of the pv is not Kiriya.

I could eventually work with the person in UK whom I'd wanted to from long before !

Actually we were to shoot the pv of 'Hikari' with him but it didn't come true due to his scheduling conflicts at the last moment and that's why we requested Kiriya urgently to shoot that dish-washing video.

This time we requested him once again, our schedules matched pretty good and this video shooting was realized at last !

I wanna see the completed version asap --- ! !

5:32 AM

Last edited:

Rikkuk

NarutoEXE said:
I think you'll be disappointed when you see the Hikari video compared to the Passion video. No the ~after the battle~ version hasn't been released yet, at least, I don't think it has. The one(music video) I uploaded it, you'll have to play it on Quicktime or VLC. And we've been debating over if it's "affection" or "passion" on U-O.net

Hikari video: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=tu4v2MbmEds&search=Utada Hikaru-Hikari

Thank you!!! I've seen the hikari music video before it's just that my computer won't let me watch videos unless i download them first-parental controls i think is what does it :p-and I'm positive its "Affection" I even made the whole Passion video subtitled-but my computer sucks and won't let me put it up on any sites like Mega Upload or sumthin....

Rikkuk

Hey-that isn't a downloadable site is it? Do you know where i could find it as a download like you did for Passion?

(please forgive the double post)

Rikkuk

Yeah-I got them off of Khinsider and from NarutoEXE- and i translated or double checked some of the stuff my self-like the last part-because i wasn't sure if it was right.

here they r ne way-

Remember way back then?
Our futures shown so brightly
Yet under the great blue sky
We were little afraid

A familiar tint shines through the window

Will I see you again, if I keep my eyes forward?
The future stretches on forever...
I'd like to sit under a big sign,
And watch the ages pass by

I'll open the window to the person and place
I can never see again

Remember way back then?
Our futures shown so brightly
Yet under the great blue sky
We were always asleep

My dear friend from long ago
Is to have a child this winter
Our promises from long ago..
Sometimes I feel like breaking them
But I could never forget them.
Will the New Year Cards have pictures of you?
Those things we weren't able to do...
I look back on them with passion

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

Is this the English translation? Most of it I agree with. Some lines I don't. These aren't the English lyrics for the English version of "Passion", though, ne? That isn't out yet, is it?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

English translation. I'll upload the Hikari vid tomorrow. It's in the same file as the Hikari "making of". So you'll just have to scroll to the end of the vid to see the "finished" product.

M

Mitsukai

Oh yeah, I played it, the video clip is the same anyway. Thanks anyway. Yeah I downloaded Hikari a long time ago (well not that long, you catch my drift...) and its cool, I like foreign songs, I have Suteki da ne, megaherz, protect me from what I want which is really a French/English mix and Hikari and Passion of course... I need more. By the way I said thankyou, though I must admit that you shouldn't give and expect something in return, even if it is just a thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back