• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

Rikora said:
wait is that the japanese version?

if it isnt , i like simple and clean ALOT better

yeah... japanese...
Well...Simple and clean has more different versions... but i guess they might make some nex remixes from this song too...

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

Rikora said:
wait is that the japanese version?

if it isnt , i like simple and clean ALOT better
If you CAN'T understand it, it HAS to be the Japanese version and not the English version. <.< And stop making Passion and S&C comparisons, make Passion and Hikari comparisons instead. >.<

EDIT: Also, if you can't understand it, it'll have to be Spanish, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Portuguese, etc. and not English. Kinda obvious it was anything but English....

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

rofl. That is hilarious. Yeah, honestly, you guys gotta stop comparing 'Passion' with 'Simple and Clean'. It's not fair to 'Passion', y'know? Hardly valid, either.

BHK's Keyblade

Twighlight town between the light and the Darkness

yeah the simple&clean is the americanized version of hikari and aint got nothing on the original.FLAME me if u want the original can never be beaten! ^o^. also i like passion better then hikari now but maybe it's becuase i've played it out so much. ooo well the music video kicks @$$ tooo. as a side not who else thinks that utada hikari is HOT?! flame me if u want again i'll say it again. she's HOT!!!!!!!!!!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

BHK's Keyblade said:
as a side not who else thinks that utada hikari is HOT?! flame me if u want again i'll say it again. she's HOT!!!!!!!!!!

*cough cough* It's HIKARU not HIKARI. Well, I have to agree that she is hot.

On a side note, since I've become lazy, I will NOT be sending Passion(English) through PMs to the people who thanked me. Sorry. :( I'm just gonna post it up on YSI since it lasts 7 days or 25 downloads, so first come, first serve.

NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE PASSION(ENGLISH) YET.

Hanon

I REALLY, REALLY wanna see the video!
Can anyone PLEASE re-upload it?
I'm a HUGE Hikki-chan fan, I have her greatest Hits and Exodus cds.
She soooooo ROXS!!!

CTO

Rikkuk said:
Thatt really does sound like it the idea of the song! And in a way makes me think of Kingdom Hearts II-the whole idea of wanting to be free of the past.

Hmm...I don't think it's the past she wants to escape. I think it's more like, the future scares her because it is unpredictable, where as the past has already happened and is more comfortable. True, for some the past may seem to be bleak and the future bright, but I feel that it can very easily be turned around. Judging by the translations of the song, the past she is speaking of is pleasant and she seems to yearn for that again. And, to me, that actually fits very well with KH. But, I don't know, I'm just a little forum-newbie nerd :D

And thank you, NarutoEXE, for the links <3

[Edit] Silly me forgot to post my opinion of the song XP I am definitely, one-hundred percent, in love with this song. It's just too amazing, in my opinion. I favor it over Hikari because it is more bitter-sweet - seeming to speak a past that one can not return to. It is definitely more mature than Hikari is, and it's very poetic, as well. Though, of course, I still love Hikari with all my heart <3 Utada's amazing. Her music just keeps getting better and better. But, really, who could expect any less from her? <3

[Edit 2] *Sigh* Sadly, the links provided aren't working for me. Ah, well...I'm sure I'll see the video soon enough.

Last edited:

B-rad 1

Thank narutoexe inform me when the english version comes out id love to here it.:D

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com

CTO said:
I'm just a little forum-newbie nerd .

lol Welcome to the forums!!!

CTO said:
[Edit 2] *Sigh* Sadly, the links provided aren't working for me. Ah, well...I'm sure I'll see the video soon enough.

Go here for the video. The quality isn't all that great, but you should be able to see it.:)

CTO

howelllawson said:
lol Welcome to the forums!!!

Go here for the video. The quality isn't all that great, but you should be able to see it.:)

Aw! Thank you! But I finally got the PV I downloaded to work. I came a little late for your link ^^;; But I really appreciate it, none-the-less.

[Spam-ish]And now it's officially December. o__o Three months, now, until KH2 rleases in America! Oh, man, I can't wait...[/Spam-ish]

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

tetraalmasy said:
Passions in English? Has it been release? I missed a lot....(And I was online yesterday)
Nope, no sign of Passion in English yet. And NO sign of the ~after the battle~ version.

Palomino said:
Have you seen the Japanese commercial??? Passion fits in SO GOOD!!!!!!
I agree. It really does.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

Passion ~after the battle~ info:
mahogany_h00r from U-O.net said:
I just checked HMV.co.jp, and they had the lyrics to Passion (thats not new), but they also had a little subnote on ~after the battle~.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/news/newsdetail.asp?newsnum=511140106

※ずっと前に好きだった人
冬に子供が産まれるそうだ
昔からの決まり事を
たまに疑いたくなるよ
ずっと忘れられなかったの
年賀状は写真付きかな
わたしたちに出来なかったことを
とても懐かしく思うよ

※この歌詞は「Passion ~After The Battle~」では歌われていません。

It says that the last part with the zutto's and such won't be sung in the ~after the battle~ version (which most likely makes ~after the battle~ a lot shorter)

It's a bit strange to have a shorter ending theme song though o_O Usually they drag on for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back