• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkuk

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

Maybe its song very slow, and thats why its shorter?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

No idea, but it might be like what she did with one of her other songs: Distance. It was an upbeat song that was turned into a ballad called FINAL DISTANCE. So Passion ~after the battle~ might be a ballad with piano influence and slowed down singing.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks

Since many threads have spawned about passion, and this thread is often posted in, I'll just sticky it and rename it "Passion Discussion Thread". If that is okay with the maker of the topic to help reduce some Spam. Oh BTW thanks for bringing the song to my attention in the first place.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

GTX said:
Since many threads have spawned about passion, and this thread is often posted in, I'll just sticky it and rename it "Passion Discussion Thread". If that is okay with the maker of the topic to help reduce some Spam. Oh BTW thanks for bringing the song to my attention in the first place.
It's perfectly okay for you to turn this into a sticky and change the topic name, if it'll prevent more Passion topics when there's already one. And you're welcome.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
There it's stickied. This will greatly reduce the different passion threads saying "I love passion" "I think passion means" "Your opinions about the song" and so on.

Ansem/Sephy

Passion is awesome! Don't get me wrong, Simple and Clean is great, but . . . I LOVE Passion. Why? It sounds more . . . like . . . a real song, yeh know? Also, it's more mature, one of my favs (if not my favourite.)

I'm listening to it right now!!!!!!!!!!:)

GTX, how are you everywhere? Man, you're closing threads like crazy . . .

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
GTX, how are you everywhere? Man, you're closing threads like crazy . . .
Yes, today has been busy. With the numorous threads spawning from the false information Gotran gave, i had to be closing like crazy. At least ten threads total I had to deal with saying over and over again that the info was false.

BTW to me

Passion JA Version > Simple and Clean JA Version
Passion NA Version vs. Simple and Clean NA Version..... will see very soon.

Rikkuk

Nobody knows yet.....
But how do you think Utada will release it? Will it be on a new CD or will she add it to another single or something? (like Simple and Clean on the Colors single)

{PS- NartutoEXE I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE!!!}

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Dunno, but she might release it like she did with S&C on the COLORS single. Or maybe it'll come out on her next album, although this next album might be a rumor..Or maybe she'll make us suffer by not releasing it on a single or album.

P.S. Thanks. :D

Passion -Planit T Remix- (FANMADE by Mikie from U-O.net)
P.P.S ^It's real good, worth the download. Yes, it is FANMADE. It is NOT an official remix.

Last edited:

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
this song sucks, its too slow, and it doesnt make any sense or connection to Kingdom hearts. Wow Im pretty dissapointed. ya'll like it, cuz she wrote the first KH song >_>, plus she has a great voice.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Passion's not a slow song...T_T But if you think it is, you're probably not gonna like Passion ~after the battle~ since it's supposedly gonna be even more slower. I think the song went pretty well with the KH2 commercial, and that was just a commercial. So it'll probably be even better with the opening scene of KH2.

EDIT: Are you talking about Passion -Planit T Remix- cause that was a FANMADE remix and not the real song. You can download the real thing from the first page.

Last edited:

xmitzoo

Website
oath-keeper.net
Wow. That Passion -Planit T remix- is very interesting. O_O Very nice for a fan made remix.

Hm, as for Passion, It really matched well with that Commercial xD Can't wait for ~After the Battle~ and the intro movie.

Rikkuk

NarutoEXE said:
Dunno, but she might release it like she did with S&C on the COLORS single. Or maybe it'll come out on her next album, although this next album might be a rumor..Or maybe she'll make us suffer by not releasing it on a single or album.

P.S. Thanks. :D

AWW!! Why would hikki do that to her loyal fans!? lol I can't wait to hear After the battle version and the english version of Passion!!!!!

But if Utada's going to come out with another album-it might be awhile, won't it? I mean shes recording her upcomming performances and then would have to record the english passion (unless she already is done)
So, she seems to have alot on her plate right now! :p

(PS- NarutoEXE - Hikki would totally win that fight!!! xDDD)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Rikkuk said:
But if Utada's going to come out with another album-it might be awhile, won't it? I mean shes recording her upcomming performances and then would have to record the english passion (unless she already is done)
So, she seems to have alot on her plate right now! :p
Well, the album's rumored to be next year, she has a tour going on next year, and she's supposedly gonna have a single coming out too. Yes she does have a lot of her plate. We'll probably have Passion ~after the battle~ in the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back