• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Download

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWielder9

does anyone have a link to the version of Passion that is played in the kh2 opening? that is my favorite, and i need a link to download it..... and it has to be filefront or direct download, because rapidshare and all that other stuff doesnt work for me

KeyBladeWielder9

yeah..... i have the original version and its great, and a guy posted a link a little while ago for the version i want, but the link took me to the after the battle version

GoldenHero_2004

www.KH2.co.uk

There should be a link that sends you to Filefront.com

Then you should see some on top like home>petekhu

or something like that. Click on Pete and it'll give you a list of thigns to download and hopefully you can find the one you like.

KeyBladeWielder9

GoldenHero_2004 said:
www.KH2.co.uk

There should be a link that sends you to Filefront.com

Then you should see some on top like home>petekhu

or something like that. Click on Pete and it'll give you a list of thigns to download and hopefully you can find the one you like.
dont quite get what you're saying.................
and i tried to figure it out but it didnt work

K

Kairi_MAX

Why don't you try www.khinsider.com and click on the link where you can download a kh2 trailer(i'm not telling you to download the trailer) and go right to the bottom of the page on the audio. You should find it there. thats where i downloaded it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back