• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PaSsIoN!! EnGLiSh VeRsIoN!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
VersionX said:
The song sounds beautiful.
You took the words out of my mouth ... I already found some part to the song on YouTube on my New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) yesterday. If you click on the English KH2 trailer, you can hear the chorus in the background.

E

Eclipse

you can download a better version of the song if you go to kh2.co.uk. it's a better quality and it sounds much prettier

E

Eclipse

it will leak before the 28th, i will make sure of it!! *emails hikki and becomes buddies with her*

Lunar Knight

American Person
I want to hear the full version of Sanctuary. I think I'll like more if it's in high quality because I can't really make out the lyrics.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I think the song is great. Try comparing the japanese S&C remix and our S&C remix. The beat moves a little faster in the japanese version to go along with the lyrics.

Last edited:

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
arggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
why does everyone diss Sanctuary?
I know it's not good and it sorta sucks but let's try to be positive :)
think sparkle bunnies and lamb chops..............
good?
now let's try to look on more positive ideas, like square will probably fix it before they release, shall we?

Moodring

I can't see why everyone is saying they hate the song based on a short clip of it...

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I like passion better ....b/c in sanctuary she holds the notex to long for me .

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I dont get it!

If utada made sanctuary before passions and said that it was hard to make sactuary in jap...then how come the jap version sounds better! D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back