• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion 'Officially' Preorderable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes everyone knows how it's preorderable in Amazon and such, but these arn't actual official preorders in a way, but a rather famous Japan store now has Passion for pre-order. They ship outside of Japan as well 2-3 days after the release is in Japan, rather efficient if you ask me.

Passion [Regular Edition] 100 Yen A.K.A $8.47 U.S money

Info
    • Catalog No.: TOCT-5003
    • Format: CD
    • Number of discs (or other units): 1
    • Release Date: 2005/12/14
    • Price: 1000yen (US$ 8.47/ 1050yen Tax incl.)
    • Item weight: 80 g
    • Availability:
      Usually ships in 1-3 business days following release

Credits
Hikaru Utada (Artist)

Description
New single from Hikaru Utada features as the theme song to the upcoming Square-Enix PlayStation 2 game "Kingdom Hearts II." Limited edition includes DVD with music video and picture-labeled discs.

Tracklisting 1.Passion - single version -2.Passion - after the battle -

Passion [CD+DVD]
  • Catalog No.: TOCT-5004
  • Format: CD
  • Number of discs (or other units): 2
  • Release Date: 2005/12/14
  • Price: 1500yen (US$ 12.70/ 1575yen Tax incl.)
  • Item weight: 200 g
  • Availability:
    Usually ships in 1-3 business days following release

Latest single from Hikaru Utada features as the theme song Square-Enix video game "Kingdom Hearts II." Includes bonus DVD with music video and picture-labeled discs!

A.K.A

http://cdjapan.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-5004 and http://cdjapan.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-5003

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
shortythugsta said:
ummm huh..... not going to go buy it.... lets go on bearshare and download it

Bearshare's awesome. I'm pretty sure some 'legal' person gonna come in here with that "Lets support Hikki by buying her album" crap.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't know anyone who's preordering it. Only HARDCORE Hikki fans are gonna want this album. Personally, I thought "Passion" was horrible. Hopefully I'll like the American version better.

NJMIgnatio

Just in case you guys didn't see it: http://files.filefront.com/KH2___Passion_Music_Video/;4377261;;/fileinfo.html
THe Music video to accompany "Passion", by Hikki. Whatever...Enjoy.

Yeah, there hasn't been any confirmation of an Englsih version in the works, but it makes sense for Hikaru to translate it; she speaks english fluently.

I can only assume that a remix is in the works for the game. Or perhaps this is it. I prefer Simple and Clean to this song anyway.

EDIT: Here is a link to the "Passion" Vid. Use this link only if you want to stream it. Please allow 20 sec or more for the VIdeo to show up. http://media.putfile.com/Movie_000534

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
sora364 said:
Bearshare's awesome. I'm pretty sure some 'legal' person gonna come in here with that "Lets support Hikki by buying her album" crap.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't know anyone who's preordering it. Only HARDCORE Hikki fans are gonna want this album. Personally, I thought "Passion" was horrible. Hopefully I'll like the American version better.

Okay then sora364 ill be the person who will come in here and say "LETS SUPPORT HIKKI BY BUYING HER ALBUM!!" XD i will buy her album anyways.

Yeah, i thought passion was not horrible, but somewhere along those lines. I really hope the remixed version will sound better...X*

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll buy it, the quality will be much better, and same with the Video, DVD and audio rips usually degrade them by 10-20% of thier actual quality. Unless they are exact rips and edited to raise the Quality, so I would recomend it to at least hear the full potential and the video at it's highest Quality.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I would buy it, but I just can't. My parents won't let me...well, i'll just download it. But to tell the truth, I like Simple and Clean/Hikari better. I am a die hard Hikki fan too. I love her voice.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
sora364 said:

I will also be this person. I'll get it pre-ordered for Xmas to support Hikki! Plus, the cd and dvd will have much better quality. And there is an English version because it was stated in some article that she had wrote the English version first.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
zbo3190 said:
same here lol!!!:D

If you plan to download it and not buy the single, you are not supporting Hikki and shouldn't deserve to say you're a DIE HARD FAN of Utada Hikaru.

Same here. The translation for the Japanese version had a lot of meaning, hopefully the English version will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back