• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion/Sanctuary Orchestra, Orchestrated from !Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Title says it all this is an Orchestrated version of Passion Orchestra, done live from a concert I'm not sure which I just found it on my computer xD I think it might be the !Play concert though I'm not sure

Passion Orchestrated Enjoy!

In other words always wanted the Passion Orchestrated version...actually Orchestrated? Well here you go!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
But you could just listen to the one with much more quality on the KH2 OST. It's the same version.

No just no

The KH2 version is sorta orchestrated but it's synthesized to fit the gaming quality like every other game.

!PLay's one is fully orchestrated, there's no synthesizing or machines behind it to get rid of it's quality it's like an unotuched version in other words.

As for the suprise well..there wasn't really any, I guess it was just for the TGS site stating that the suprise but I gues sthe KH suprise was the fact there was a "Demo" there, the FFVII Suprise was that there was a new completed movie coming out, and the FFXIII suprise was they had an Agito trailer I guess.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
No just no

The KH2 version is sorta orchestrated but it's synthesized to fit the gaming quality like every other game.

!PLay's one is fully orchestrated, there's no synthesizing or machines behind it to get rid of it's quality it's like an unotuched version in other words.

As for the suprise well..there wasn't really any, I guess it was just for the TGS site stating that the suprise but I gues sthe KH suprise was the fact there was a "Demo" there, the FFVII Suprise was that there was a new completed movie coming out, and the FFXIII suprise was they had an Agito trailer I guess.

Um... Xaldin... What?

What are you talking about?

The one on the OST is fully orchestrated with no synthesizers or anything. If there would be synthesizers they are by far some of the best in the world.

Where did you get that idea?

And I'm not talking about the vocal version, if you thought that.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ooh wait you mean the orchestrated one on the OST xD I see what you mean.

Well actually the OST Ochestrated version, was a semi-synthesized semi-not, the Orchestrated version was indeed recorded by an orchestrated group, but if I remember correctly from the interview, they had to slightly edit around the sounding in order to get it to A. Fit with the game's format of music, as well as some other things, it's sorta like what Shadow of the Colossus did, also the microphones always slightly lower the true sound of most instruments by a bit which is another thing.

The live version's are higher quality because they are untouched by microphones or edits towards the recorded sounds, the only reason why this sounds a bit lower is because it was recorded by someone who was in the crowd, since there isn't a CD release of !Play.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
... semi-synthesized? Oh well. It sounds like a real orchestra anyway, so I don't mind.

Yes, from the crowd, so it's not that high of volume, I know. The recording's from the Stockholm performance (which I attended) and I have other songs from the permormance, too. They are nice arrangements, but the choice of Final Fantasy songs was totally unoriginal(except for Swing the Chocobo) and there wasn't exactly... convincing linking material in the first part of the Kingdom Hearts suite(Hikari ~ March Caprice ~ Passion).

Otherwise, it was nice.

And where have you seen that interview, Xaldin?

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
No just no

Oh okay thanks bud. HOw dissapointed I am. Almost made it seem as if something was going to happen containing all 3. It peaked our interest.. so of course their marketing job did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back