• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passwords' of Xemnas' CD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxHoshiko

This isn't too important, but I just noticed today that in one of the new cutscenes in Final Mix where Xemnas uses that CD to open that "door" to that place where Aqua's armor is, that CD's six passwords are really easy to guess if you bother to look and them little more closer. And it proves that Organization's six orginal member's really didn't bother to think any hard passwords for that CD, even though it seems to be really important CD. Those passwords are Xehanort, Even, Braig, Dilan, Ienzo and Elaues, but not in that order. I really think they are way too easy passwords if you think how important that CD is, since it opens that door that leads to Aqua's armor and all.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, that's not the only thing required to open that room. It needs a login (if I recall correctly): "Another". I don't know if it'd be very hard for the other apprentices to figure out, but for some reason I'd imagine not.

Though, you are acting as if the other members KNOW about the password to get into the room, which is, I think, incorrect. That's clearly a personal room for Xemnas, so why he'd give anyone else the password? It's not of particular importance to anyone but him.

xxHoshiko

HadesDragon said:
Though, you are acting as if the other members KNOW about the password to get into the room, which is, I think, incorrect. That's clearly a personal room for Xemnas, so why he'd give anyone else the password? It's not of particular importance to anyone but him.

Oh, I didn't really think about that... But I know they at least know about that room, since Xigbar said he had heard when Xemnas talked with someone there and I think that that CD opens that door only to that underground place where the door to that room is, becuase there's no way Xigbar had heard Xemnas talking from that place where that door to this underground place is. So there is probably some other way to open that door... Though Xemnas doesn't really do anything special to open that door... I really don't know.

//EDIT: And I noticed that in that other cutscene Zexion asks Vexen "If its urgent, why don't you go and see?". This probably means that those other five orginals knows how to get to that room.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh, I didn't really think about that... But I know they at least know about that room, since Xigbar said he had heard when Xemnas talked with someone there and I think that that CD opens that door only to that underground place where the door to that room is, becuase there's no way Xigbar had heard Xemnas talking from that place where that door to this underground place is. So there is probably some other way to open that door... Though Xemnas doesn't really do anything special to open that door... I really don't know.

Naturally.

//EDIT: And I noticed that in that other cutscene Zexion asks Vexen "If its urgent, why don't you go and see?". This probably means that those other five orginals knows how to get to that room.

That could have meant a few different things. For instance, he might be able to get the underground area where the door to the room is and ask for Xemnas to open it from outside because he needs to speak with him, but he might not be able to get into the room itself.

xickae

Hasn't something like it been posted many times before:confused:

Anyway I don't think it's easy for the fallowing reasons:
1) You need a log in (Another) to reach the password screen;
2) The log in isn't obvious for anyone IN the game;
3) No one (at least as far as we know) knows first six members true names. Actually, I doubt they know whi are the first six members;
4) Even if they knew, there is a correct order to right the password and that's a Match problem - you have six passwords and 6 different places to fit them. Knowing each place can be only fitted with 1 password, how many possibilities we have to fit them all? The answer is 720 (if I'm not wrong). So you see there's a big chance for writing them wrongly instead of rightly;
5) They have no idea what could possibly be the password;
6) They would have to use Xemnas' CD something they didn't have;
7) The existence of both the CD and the secret place is unknown for them;
8) They have no reason to be looking for that secret room;
9) It's easy for us who have many sites, Nomura's interviews, FAQS, forums and we can download the video. That way everything is easy. Sora and the others don't have nothing like this in the game, therefore for them it's impossible to get access to that room. That's what makes that CD so important (I guess).:thumbsup:

[√]Genuflect
Didn't Xigbar(or Zexion) said things like" if something is urgent, why would he sleep?"

Chaos_Sora

i think the other members do know because didn't xigbar say to zexion that he heard xemnas talking to someone which means he knows how to get in to the room of sleep because you can't hear all the way from the computer room which means he must know the password

Stars

リク
This isn't too important, but I just noticed today that in one of the new cutscenes in Final Mix where Xemnas uses that CD to open that "door" to that place where Aqua's armor is, that CD's six passwords are really easy to guess if you bother to look and them little more closer. And it proves that Organization's six orginal member's really didn't bother to think any hard passwords for that CD, even though it seems to be really important CD. Those passwords are Xehanort, Even, Braig, Dilan, Ienzo and Elaues, but not in that order. I really think they are way too easy passwords if you think how important that CD is, since it opens that door that leads to Aqua's armor and all.

Yeah..
"Another" is used to login, and the password is Xehanort, Braig, Dilan,Even.Ienzo and Elaues.. i noticed it too..
i think they cant enter Room of Sleep, just Xemnas.. Just dunno how xigbar knew Xemnas is talking with someone in Room Of Sleep

godforce852

Is that cutscene the one where the hooded guy walks to the heartless production factory and the door opens to thie long downward staricase which has a chair at the end that activates the weird lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back