• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMArcturus

So why do we care about this? I mean, if S-E actually cared to fix the actual issues with the game then that would be one thing, but they continue to flip everyone the bird and not fix stuff that has been pointed out thousands of times already. S-E doesn't care about of us because we continue to buy their crap. Unless we stand up and make one of their game sell incredibly poorly then they will continue to put the least amount of work into every game they release that they can get away with.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
So why do we care about this? I mean, if S-E actually cared to fix the actual issues with the game then that would be one thing, but they continue to flip everyone the bird and not fix stuff that has been pointed out thousands of times already. S-E doesn't care about of us because we continue to buy their crap. Unless we stand up and make one of their game sell incredibly poorly then they will continue to put the least amount of work into every game they release that they can get away with.

"making one of their games sell poorly" is an incredibly stupid idea for a solution-- constructive but firm feedback has always been and will always be our lingua franca. 0.2's initial rebalance edit is evidence of that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far the actual patch hasn't released. It's extremely late which is baffling since they gave a time for the patch to go live. The patch might actually fix the bugs and glitches that are still present, but we won't know until it's all clear

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I know this may be petty for me to ask, but I would love a Lion King world visit in Birth by Sleep as free dlc (I felt as though this could have been a thing in the original game but wasn't due to PSP hardware).

The plot can be Terra serving Scar and battling against Mufasa, Ventus adventuring with a young Simba and Nala outside the Pride Lands, and Aqua helping Mufasa rid the Unversed.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just watched the new scene, and I really like it! The best scene in all of Days, simply because of the fighting. Really good.

Last edited:
Awards
Other patch notes

-Adjusted player movement and actions in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 to accommodate 60fps.
-Adjusted Kingdom Hearts 2 battle feature.
-Fixed Kingdom Hearts 2 application error upon saving.
-Adjusted Kingdom Hearts camera speed
-Fixed other various issues.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Other patch notes

-Adjusted player movement and actions in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 to accommodate 60fps.
-Adjusted Kingdom Hearts 2 battle feature.
-Fixed Kingdom Hearts 2 application error upon saving.
-Adjusted Kingdom Hearts camera speed
-Fixed other various issues.
Nice! "Battle feature"? what's that?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
[video=youtube;qt_qBLzwIAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt_qBLzwIAY[/video]

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently now there are OTHER bugs though

In BB's stream I saw that pretty much all the suction moves drag Heartless in reeeeally slowly

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Can somebody post a link to the new Xion scene if you happen to stumble onto it? I need to see it so bad plz.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Here: [video=youtube;W0xt-TCH_jM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xt-TCH_jM[/video]

Starts at ~2:10

edit: heh, got ninja'd

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Thank yyyyooooouuuuu! My gosh IT WAS SO GOOD! They kept Xion's distorted voice which I loved in the original fight. It was also cool to see Roxas use his abilities like glide during the fight. And the way how the floor panels shatter at the end, brilliant! I wish a bit they had integrated the battle quotes too, but I really liked what they did even without having them.

Well done.

Last edited:

Kaweebo

Awards
That was pretty cool, I just wish the whole movie matched it in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back