• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Patent Pending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
This is the thread for the band, Patent Pending. They are a punk band from Long Island, and I can proudly say they are all from my hometown, Mt. Sinai, NY. Yes, I live in Mt. Sinai, right around where Patent Pending lives / lived.

So has anyone heard of them? They aren't huge, but they have a couple of records. Their latest one came out this year, named "Save Each Other, The Whales Are Doing Fine." Help them get bigger, give them a listen or try listening to their record and see if you like it.

Their myspace page: www.myspace.com/patentpending
Official Site: www.patentpendingsmells.com
Wikipedia Article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_Pending

=D

Last edited:

Rowley

You live in Mt. Sinai? I live in Wading River! That's like a few minutes away, that's so cool.

I've never heard of them, but I'll make sure to check them out. It's allways cool to find a band that came from where you live. =)

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
You live in Mt. Sinai? I live in Wading River! That's like a few minutes away, that's so cool.

I've never heard of them, but I'll make sure to check them out. It's allways cool to find a band that came from where you live. =)

Yes, I most certainly do. Its weird, I used to have a friend here who lived in Wading River, but he left..

But yea, Patent Pending is an awesome band. They were supposed to play at the Sports Plus in Lake Grove today but it was cancelled. And I was going too :/. Oh well, they said they would make it up at a different venue. Im deffinetely going when they make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back