• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[PC] Tournament Round Two ~ Rem v.s KHFanatic4565

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I am WATCHING this battle. Seriously watching. I may fap to this one.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I am WATCHING this battle. Seriously watching. I may fap to this one.

I now have to wash out my brain with bleach to get the horrible thought of a teenager masturbating to the text posted by two others over the internet out of my head.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
The riund had concluded, as the grey skies cleared in to a bright and exuberant glow, the challenger before him had began to clench his chest and writhe in tumult until he finally stopped and faded away because of his divine heart attack. As the man faded, so did the imagined Shinigami along with the dark notebook known as Death Note.

As his jade gaze fell upon the open sea below, the surface below him began to distort, seeming to melt and liquify until finally it became impossible to steadily stand on. Quickly, he dove into the watery depths below to avoid the distortion that was occuring. The sky above had suddenly turned to a pitch black night and began to absorb the grey blob the cliff had recently become. His artificial eyelash batted, as it reopened he suddenly found that he was no longer wet or in water, he was actually standing on solid ground.

A soft, dark and cold hand touched his shoulder, it was nowhere near emracing, it was chilling and sent a chill down his spine. He was still calm, despite the eerie feeling the stranger gave off. He glanced out of the corner of his eye at the stranger's hand, his hand seemed to be covered with a dark gold armor, which explains the cold touch, but as his gazr centered once more, he finally spoke.

"Who, are you?"

"I don't believe I'm real, the only thing I really know about myself or my purpose, is that I am to manage and oversee this tournament."

"So you're the one who gave us the invitations?"

Correct, I am also the one who has messed around with setting, and the one who has now put you into a crowded city. He didn't even catch it, but he was now in a city, people all about, ignoring the two. This stranger chuckled loudly like he had when using the Death Note.

"Of course, don't go thinking this is a regular city with regular people, and don't let the thought that this will be a regular match cross your mind either"
He chuckled again. All of the people in the city suddenly stopped, in the next moment, their clothes suddenly vanished, revealing cold, grey dead looking bodies. Their faces rotated in the two's direction, fangs flashed, they were vampires.

"Let me explain, these people are all actually vampires, not regular vampires either, they are extremely skilled, their skill level becomes the same as the person they attack. It's safe to say that you'll need to worry about them, they're skilled magicaly as well, and add your opponent to worry about and you've got yourself an interesting match."

"Oh, and one more thing, both you and your opponent will be facing this challenge, along with battling each other, but you both will also have bonds to each of these creatures, each one you kill will cause immense pain to strike you, and will weaken you. I'm sure you clever men will find ways around this, so I've made it a rule, if you don't kill one every sixty seconds, every bond will break and you will die consequently."

The stranger disappeared chuckling, Versato quickly searched for his opponent, but it proved difficult as the army of creatures moved in on him. The whole army wasn't attacking only him, Versato could see that on the other side, another half was advancing on someone else, presumably his opponent.

OoC: Sorry for the crappy post. It will set things up from here though.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Ennui.

What other reaction could be expected from one who had lacked upon duels for such a period of time? Oh how much time had elapsed since the lust for battle had overtaken him? For Gabriel, he knew not, yet he did not care. Or was it could not? Again, it mattered not to the Grand Marshall. Dissapointment had developed has he waited for original adversary to appear. Yet it ultimately was, how you say, irrelevent. Gabriel moved on to another battle to the death. After the one named Versato defeated his opponent with the Death Note, all Gabriel could do was beam, for he could feel the boredom slip away.

However, it dampened slightly when a new person took the field, yet even that had not lasted long as the overseer introduced himself. Then, with as much speed as he introduced himself, he had dissapeared, along with his perceived opponent. A slight shake of his head would be all the reaction that the disciplined Gabriel would allow before he began tracking them down. Again, Gabriel had no need of a lenghty search before he had located them within a city. Above one of the skyscrappers, Gabriel observed the battleground below.

The Marshall had been aware of the inhabitant's true nature by a glance. Thus, it failed to bewilder him when they became naked, revealing their pale skin. Gabriel's face remained detached, but, within himself, it excited him further, daring him to create new strategems; to expand his thought processes beyond the norm of battle. Oh what a glorious duel this would be! Gabriel smirked when the overseer took his leave/prepared a test to see what would be taking place. Thus, as he held his hands in front of him, 3 lockets appeared. Glancing downward, Gabriel allowed a slight smile to cross his face. However, he refocused himself/opened the lockets, allowing the bright flash coming from them to be unleashed.

A figure landed within the midst of the vampires. Those creatures of the night focused immediately upon the figure of Gabriel/began their methodical advance. His face, shrouded by that hood, could not be seen by his attackers, but how little it would ultimately matter. Gabriel vanished from his position as quickly as he came; he would appear once more sitting upon one of the street lights gazing upon his foes.

What a small little thing it was, but it was bristling. It bristled with indignation at such idiocies. The Master had taught it well, ever since it latched on his sword to feed upon the sweet deliciousness that was itself. Well, it had grown to love him for what he represented to it: food. Yet it also had a sense of respect for him, for he seemed to care for it, to truly care for it. Well it would obey with all the energy it could muster. Having fed from the Master's hand was enough.

It must be truly ironic since it's composition was energy.

The street light, which had once been shining normal light, became even more bright as it shone on a few vampires which had gotten below. Those fools would prove unlucky as they burned into ash. 'The little energy ball that could': that could be a wonderful name as, despite it's size, became one of Gabriel's most dangerous summons. It's versitility proved it a valuable asset to Gabriel. Thus, Gabriel valued it highly. The other vampires, as expected, backed away from the threat to their existance, &, as expected, walked into the trap.

They did not even experience pain. The 1st Vampire to 'die' only felt a piercing of his heart before disintigrating. The others would not even turn before a beam of light ran through them as well. There, immediately behind them, was another shrouded Gabriel. The 1st had already vanished into thin air. Naught but an illusion to fool the vampires, which it did. The sentient energy ball had taken light from Gabriel's existance/shone it upon the undead, which would not be able to stand it. Finally, Gabriel, whose light is the equivilent of sunlight, unleashed a surprise ambush/eliminated most of them. Whomever survived would be quick to counter. Thus, Gabriel retreated.

(Now my post is complete. Whatever questions you may have...don't ask them. I am aware of whatever 'rules' I may have broken, but my next posts shall answer them)

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I haven't even gotten to read your post, but I'm telling you now, my time limit must be extended, I don't think I'll have a post up tonight, and tomorrow has too much going on for me to get a post up, so Saturday is a good estimate.

Oh, right, my time isn't up because your post wasn't finished until 10:45 on November 6th.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
OoC: I've seen longer. :/

IC

The onslaught of bloodthirsty creatures inched closer, hoping to strike a sudden sense of fear and intimidation, but they weren't doing a very good job of it. Their fangs dripping with blood and drool, and claws sharp enough to rip through his body with ease seemed to have barely even effected his expression. His jade gaze had become completely calm and stable. They were incredibly quick and agile, in a few short moments they had already thrusted in the air and prepared their vicious claws to rip through him. They succeeded, their claws slashed and gashed through his body until it was nothing but a mere puddle of distorted flesh, blood, and organs.

Skill didn't seem to amount for anything, their intelligence was weak; they recklessly destroyed his body without even thinking. The body was nothing but a mere duplication of his original self. His true body had quietly shifted through the infinite shadows of the dark city. Just as quietly as he had shifted, he emerged maintaining the same volume. As he emerged from the shadowed surface, a bright flash stung his face, the place was so dark that even the slightest light became something new to the body and was magnified. The army of creatures that stood before him slowly withered away one by one, they had all died from the piercing light.

He quickly noticed that the seconds were ticking away, time was of the essence, and with all the vampires gone, how would he kill one in sixty seconds? Just as quickly as the question popped in his head, hundreds of black blobs of some unknown substance emerged from the shadows, in another sudden instance these blobs rippled and completely broke off, revealing new, fresh creatures. Even if they're all killed, it seems that a new set of them simply reforms in place of the previous set.

Time was quickly ticking away, and as fast as he could, a small black shuriken originating from his wings was vomited forth, diving directly into the forehead of one of the vampires, in a quick moment, the vampire withered way into nothingness. As more inched forth, he was suddenly overcome by a familiar emotion, desire; desire to win, and win quickly. When he felt desire, the outside world would be manipulated to his minds every command to attempt to meet this desire. In this case, it would try and do the same thing his opponent had apparently tried.

A small, blank orb with a purple outline appeared in place of the blank space between his palms. As if it were a vacuum, it sucked up all the vampires around into itself, the orb didn't seem to expand at all with the addition of the large quantity of creatures. As the new set began to reform, reality around seemed to ripple and shake, as the brief reality distortion ended, the new set of vampires were quickly sucked up. A new set of vampires started to form, but the process repeated, Versato had cleverly started a time loop, the very instant they would even begin to reform they would be sucked up into the orb.

To keep his part alive, one of the vampires were set aside into a separate orb, put into a new time loop which would cause the creature to be killed over and over again, which would allow him to be free from the consequence. It was actually amusing to him how easily such supposedly skilled creatures were being manipulated and destroyed, but the though wasn't given any further attention. Desire seemed to be completely commanding his emotion and reality affection, which, he didn't mind since it drove his initiative to win.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Gabriel had returned to the battlefield, but at a safe distance. In this distance, Gabriel observed his adversary with a critical eye as to see his strategy. If he were an outside bystander, he would have been pleased at Versato's next move. His adversary had understood the potential trouble the vampires could produce. Thus, he would form a time loop with extreme ingenuity. The Marshall had to applaud his efforts, but they would ultimately be in vain.

Though the orb would be absorbing the new set of vampires that would form, he failed to account for the sheer size of the city. Furthermore, Gabriel could detect some sort of sentience abound the metropolis. He could tell due to the drone-like thoughts of these vampires. They lacked the intelligence to be real threats. Thus, there must be a hierarchy for which these vampires were of the lowest rank. So, Gabriel would predict they would stop forming eventually/form elsewhere. Quickly, Gabriel moved forward/moved closer to the battlefield just enought to be seen, but far enough away to not be absorbed into the time loop.

Stepping forward, he allowed himself to be revealed to the sight of Versato. Though his head remained within shadow, his mannerisms betrayed a slight excitement. In this manner, Gabriel presented himself to Versato. However, the excitement dissapeared as Gabriel silently reached outward with his left hand. Then, with speed beyond that of normal souls, Gabriel snapped his hand shut. However, a streak of blackness would shoot out/form into the Jewel of Naught. Yet Gabriel remained dumb. After a few moments of spinning by the Marshall, he threw it aside into the shadows.

A howl of agony could be heard as one of the vampires who had formed beyond the loop was skewered by the Jewel through it's corrupt heart. Pinned into a wall, the vampire writhed in anguish before it disintigrated. The sword, however, proved to be unwilling to remain there as it sunk into the wall out of view. Using this as an attempted distraction, the Grand Marshall lifted his right hand/pointed the pointer/middle fingers together. Immediately, a burst of light was fired towards Versato. After doing so, Gabriel vanished without a trace. Fortunately, he would appear again, this time behind Versato, but not alone. An illusion of Gabriel would appear at the same time. Both would perform the same technique as before, yet they would not stick around before fading once more.

This would repeat until 16 Gabriels would take the stage. One vampire would die during this, when, during a break, a random shot was fired, drilling one. That would matter not as the 16 Gabriel stared down the 1 Versato.

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I won't be able to post tonight, Band practice ends up being dragged further into the night, but I can probably post Wednesday, if I don't then I'll most likely require a short extension. I doubt that though because I plan to try and post before an exstension is needed.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
OoC: This will be a short and crappy post most likely because I once again am ill, and don't have much time.

IC

His opponent became visible finally, only before vanishing to another part of the city, most likely to destroy another vampire. Versato himself was sure he had decieved the opponent into thinking that the purpose of his time loop was a way to prevent him from killing a vampire, but this was not exactly true. These creatures were actually working as fuel for this orb he had made the more and more creatures he absorbed into the sphere, the more it's power was enhanced.

Suddenly, his face which still seemed to shine even in darkness was suddenly blasted with light, it was actually quite odd, a wonder one could say. The light smmed to have bathed his face but it had actually caused his head to expand until it had exploded. The same happened with his body as fifteen or so more blasts hit his back. A black liquid seemed to spew forth and drip onto the ground, but just as the cold liquid embraced the surface of the city floor it quickly reversed direction and ultimately reformed into it's original form known as Versato's face and body.

The time loop and the absorbtion had seemed to have stopped the same time he was hit by the blasts of light. Orb in hand he walked with a oddly slow and mischievous pace to the exact center of the city, using the other orb to kill the creature it contained as he did. The orb that was in the palm of his hand had suddenly began to glow, shimmering with an eerie purple light, the creatures within had begun to burn as fuel and the orb's true purpose was close to fufillment.

The flash got brighter and brighter, as it did, Versato had seemed to leave, but not exactly. He had entered a black orb of his own, but it did not belong in this realm, it was considered somewhat of a void not apart of this realm, or perhaps even this dimension, yet he still remained visible. Yet he'd be uneffected by anything going on in the city.

The orb was actually meant to be an explosion, and a few moments after he entered his own orb of seclusion, he did just that. The orb had suddenly exploded and it would take the entire city and anything in it, out of existance. He found it nice, since there was no actual escape from the city.

OoC: May or may not edit.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
What an interesting development.

It seemed that, for all of the Marshall's strategy, the illusions had done nothing in the least, with only 3 beams being of reality; the others being fantastic shots by the illusions developed by one of the summons. Versato had reformed from the black liquid which had been the substance in which the enemy had been formed. However, the purpose of the blasts had been acheived. The loop had stopped it's workings.

Gabriel was uninterested in actually winning this duel against Versato. For the moment, from his perch upon the skyscrapper, Gabriel had analyzed the antagonist through the eyes of the construct which had been summoned in his place. This construct, due to the nature of the enemy, was being run entirely by Gabriel's Light. Upon the shaded face of Gabriel, a symbol blazed with the brghtness of untold prospects, untold tales of what could be. Though the mark was bright, it did not uncover the obscure features of the Marshall's face. However, if it could have been sighted, his eyes would have been covered by a blindfold which had been embroidered with that symbol.

Through Gabriel himself was not upon the battlefield, his puppet was still watching Versato walk with his sly gait. However, not knowing what an opponent can do is a dangerous thing. Thus, when the construct noticed the specific Vampire within the orb be obliterated, the knowledge was sent directly to Gabriel just as the puppet learned of it. Versato's plan was naught but a comical distraction from the duel. It would be a simple escape. Indeed, the summons were automatically safe as they were dismissed. All but one anyway.

As for Gabriel...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel was not within the city when Versato unleashed the power of his orb. He had vanished/returned to the realm in which he had observed Versato's earlier war. What a beautiful sight the city was. Unfortunate that it would be the last it would be seen, at least as a city. At that moment, within that dimension, just as the explosion was initiated, the city seemed to 'dissolve'. The tallest skyscrappers went down 1st before the rest followed. When the disturbance had ended, all that was left was a wasteland.

Though Gabriel performed a tactical retreat, that did not mean he failed to leave a few distractions for him to play with. One of them would not be instantaneous, since it needed time to recover from the mass conversion, but the other was plausible. Gabriel's beguilement could be described as infectious. That was, if any were around him to enjoy. It was, well, as 'plain as day' when Gabriel bit off a knot from a set of wrap on the opposite hand of the Light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jewel of Naught had become inactive when it had seeped into the shadows after it's extermination of the vampire which it struck. After a time, it remained floating within the umbra until the unwrapping began. In the manner of the city within the dimension, the blade began to disperse within the shadows, until it only the hilt remained. The hilt, which was now useless, developed a sort of barrier which would make it undetectable to normal ways.

Gabriel waited for a time, to make certain that Versato came into the open. Even if he did not, it would not matter. The moment Gabriel willed it, the Jewel of Naught's special gift was activated.

(This is if the Vampire Rule is still in effect)

Even though the city had been anhillated, it mattered not for the Vampires. They would still rise once more to fufill to rules of this engagement. As the 1st Vampires formed, the Jewel struck. The shadows which it had entered became alive/attacked the Vampires. They stood no chance as they were grabbed/enveloped. When the shadows returned to their original positions, the Vampires were no longer there; no trace was left of them.

After that was settled, Versato was next. He may have believed he would have been safe within his orb. However, he would be sorely mistaken. Despite his precautions, he was assaulted by the shadows. Yet, the protection it would offer was nothing at all. When it encountered the void-like substance, it seeped into it, making it a part of the shadows. How is this possible? The special gift of the Jewel of Naught(which will be explained if you manage to survive this) made this inevitable.

Though somewhat not one with the happenings around him, it was of little importance. The 'void' was being incorporated into the shadow. Thus, his orb was now a death trap. The contents of the orb, which was Versato, would be devoured.

(What I've done is simple: This is a Lock. If you can't counter this, you lose)

(Lethargy/apathy keeps my from going further.)

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I'd just like to say that, you've had quite a bit of time, you've managed to write a tiny bit I see, but you need to finish your post by tonight or else. It's been a week, get the post up my friend.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
OoC: I don't think you really understood what had actually happened, which is probably my fault because I could barely put any effort into my last post.

IC

Seclusion almost felt good, a place where he could be relieved from the spiritual and physical strains of battle. The blackness of this place oddly brought a cool, wet air that tickled his face with amusement and relaxation. He had suffered the tiring heat much too long and it had felt good to be relieved of it. He knew, deep in the warm pits of his heart, it would not last very long. He would soon be required to return to his war that was only being fought for pride and glory.

Purple flashes of light, igniting all around, his eyes seemed to be wet as they absorbed the bright lights and vivdly watched the events before them unfold. He had been glad he had done this, he knew this was not an actual attempt to end the opponent's life, but it would certainly give him an exscuse to escape into a brief paradise. The lights left his eyes and were moving rapidly to watch both the leaving, dim smoke and the actions of his opponent, catching the sight of this jewel of his.

This jewel of his was interesting, as new creatures entered into the city which was now a dull wasteland, the jewel had struck. Killing off a batch of Vampires with a dark, enveloping grasp. The jewel set into it's original position, only to quickly turn it's attention on Versato. The shadows seem to shift menacingly, this word was appropriate he quickly learned as the jewel sunk into his 'void' and became apart of it.

Time slowed as death seemed to approach, time had always done this and it was caused by his own mind which was alerting him of the oncoming prescence of death. The idea ran through his mind rather quickly as he realized how easily he would escape this and how many other ways he could do it with great ease. He slumped to what would be considered a 'ground' of this 'void' ord, his body became limp and useless, the life slowly faded from his eyes. Eyes that were once a bright and exuberant jade color quickly became a dim and lifeless grey.

A smoke seemed to emit from his mouth. Just as quickly as this smoke had left his body, it had left the orb. Now outside of the orb, it began to form a human shape, a shape similar to that of Versato's. The shape soon took on regular humanesque appearnce and it was quick to become what Versato was completely.

Meanwhile, back in the orb his lifeless body would serve a great purpose to hopefully relieve him of the great threat known as his opponent's jewel. This limp body of his seemed to quickly melt into the black substance that rejected and removed from life and existance anything that was not of Versato. Soon, the substance filled the orb and became a contained explosion that destroyed the orb, wiping it, and the jewel that was apart of the orb, from existance.

With his survival taken care of and tended to, he layed on the ground. Why he would do this with a new army of creatures forming as he did is not known. Perhaps the strains of battle had gotten to him, but this thought was quickly washed away. He was laughing, laying in toe middle of a wasteland, laughing while deadly creatures with deadly intents of killing him, this was truly a phenomenom.

The laughing stopped, his face grew serious and he sat up, slothfully standing up completely. He seemed to whisper something, it was unable to be heard by normal things, and was repeated later at a louder volume.

"I'm tired, and I want to be relieved of this once and for all"

His actions accurately portrayed the words he had spoken. Something was still needed to be tended to. An attack. He felt a need to counter with some effortless attack each time his opponent had done the same. His layed back on the ground, his arm shook as another smoke had formed at his finger tips. As he spread his fingers apart, the smoke torrented into this wasteland, it relieve anything graced by it of life.

He had met his terms of the rule that required his to slay a beast within a minute just in time. The thought of rules and terms brought him to thinking of his opponent, how was Versato to know if his opponent was even in the city? From what has been happening, it's become impossible to know for sure. He had to find out though, for, if his true opponent, not some clone, was not in the city and had ever left this realm of a city wasteland, he would have broken the rules of this engagement and he'd be disqualified.

OoC: It's weird. Everytime I post, I'm sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back