• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People getting owned in bbs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Guy get's owned

Yeah.... i think we can all agree we feel bad for him. But perhaps by now, hes learned the error of his playing and now heals himself in the midst of battle!

Jorg

I mean we made a discussion for only a player who lost 1 time.

Dowhax

Bronze Member

That's why I'm hoping in the next part he'll get past that wave! (and not open chests until after..>.>..)

Edit: I'll keep an eye on this guys gameplay to see if he will succeed on othe things.

Last edited:

Jorg

If anyone has any other videos like that, he can post it here. To make this thread more interesting XD.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

flying to Enchanted Dominion: 25 dollars
Opening the chest: 0 dollars
half of his health gone in 2 slashes by the Unversed causing him to die: priceless.

Awards

well i found a video, its interesting. its ven getting owned by anti-vanitas. if you would like to see it, i'll post the link

Dowhax

Bronze Member

So basically were finding vids of random people getting owned through out bbs? Then I'll need to change the title!

Awards
I had this really great video of people getting owned on the enchanted dominion bridge to the castle, but i cant find it now :/

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, recently I said I was going to keep an eye out on the guys gameplay from my first post in this thread. Well it's a good thing cuase here's the part 5 vid of him getting owned..yet again..*sighs* this guy better think straight from now on.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Terra story part 5

Anyways, watch the vid from 3:06 to 3:32. The guy gets owned by big bubble butt (Edit: I just finished the video and he died again from the same Unversed, the big guy, but this time by a belly bust)!facepalm

And it's funny becuase in the commentaries he said in the battle he skipped right before that vid starts there was alot of deaths (which I'm guessing he's talking about Terra dying alot from that battle)! Lol! XD I don't know if I should feel bad for this guy yet or what. And the stupid idiot doesn't even think of going back to the save portal to heal, which I don't understand why doesn't. It's not like the enemies are going to reset or go away. It'll start off with the same amount he left them with.

Trimms

I saw this live on a feed.

The people in the chat were cracking up, he just kept dying and dying.
Like he died at least 12 times before he got to the scene with Aurora.

Everyone was like WTF?

He's on Proud.

And as for healing, he couldn't heal yet. That's why.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You can't just go back after the scene with Malificent to that save portal? I mean, it's just..I hope these vids will teach me what not to do.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I've been trying to watch some streams of some guy playing BbS...and i kinda hate on how he fights 1 boss for like 20-30 minutes...when he had so many times to heal....lol...but ya kinda feel sad that they go through the same fight that many times....but they just dont learn i guess.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
lol, well there ya go! I wonder how many vids it will take for him to finish the ED.

Awards
Who knows, maybe some people enjoy doing fights over and over and over.. i mean i dont enjoy it one bit, but well, you never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back