• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People getting owned in bbs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Terra story part 4

go to 4:10 and watch up to 4:26. This guy just arrives at Enchanted Dominion (I think it's called) and gets his ass handed to him in one of the enemy waves. I just thought it was funny! I don't know if I should now feel sorry for him, or what, lol

And I know people are thinking well why is this in spoilers? well it has cutscenes and stuff that could be considered spoilers! (idk if that's true since I don't know Japanese, so I'm playing it safe)

Edit: An idea came up recently for anyone post random people getting owned in bbs during random battle! Doesn't matter if they are boss battles or just random unversed battles!

Last edited:
Awards
Re: Guy get's owned

hahaha thats so funny!
what was the total hit count on him before he died?
4 hits i think. haha he got owned...

Xion14

I feel kind of sorry for him...I mean why didn't he heal...? o_O

Awards

I think its because the attacks that killed him were too fast. I mean, he probably thought he could've defeated that enemy before having to heal again. apparently not..

Dowhax

Bronze Member

I was thinking that also, but still! He should have atleast waited until the waves were over before opening up the chest! That might have been part of the reason why he got owned so easily.

Awards

Agreed. who in their right mind thinks, in the middle of a battle, "I'm just gonna open this chest now, and hope they just let me do it without hurting me." Itty Bitty mistake, can lead to very bad things, like video game deaths..

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Yep! Now, unless the chest had health, then that would have been a suitable clause, and he should have ran to the other side of the battlefield and healed himself. But since he didn't do that, then who knows what was in there. I just hope in the next part he does, he doesn't fail like that. And he could have been on Proud also. But still...dying from the first few waves?

Xion14

Yeah opening chests in the middle of a fight sucks...I hate when you accidentally lock onto one and you open it not wanting to till after the enemies are gone >_< blah!

Dowhax

Bronze Member

But I thought you couldn't open chests during the middle of fights in the other games.

Awards

Yeah. But if he was playing on proud, he should never make such careless mistakes like that. that is, unless it had health, like you said before. haha

Dowhax

Bronze Member

This has me intrigued on how dumb people can get in the kh series. *Goes off to youtube*

Awards

Hahaha I've watched so many youtube videos of people who play so terribly. It makes me feel like a pro XD

Awards

Agreed 100% It makes me wish i was fluent in Japanese :/
I can't wait to pick it up, though it will probably be sometime in the summer...

Jorg

I don't think that opening the chest during the fight was the problem. It's just that he hadn't enough HP and he didn't care to heal. I saw that he managed to open the chest in time, so he had time to fight the enemies.

Awards

Yeah. That's very true. I wonder if the guy on youtube will ever know his gameplay is being criticized on forums... haha

Jorg

Yeah. That's very true. I wonder if the guy on youtube will ever know his gameplay is being criticized on forums... haha

XD. I wonder that too. lol.
He should care more for his HP if he wants to play it in Proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back