• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Personal issues of a sort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Not really sure how to put this into words, so just bear with me. For the last few years of my life i've been all about worthwhile relationships. I've wanted them, envied them, and just wished my relationships were awesome, functional, and worthwhile. While none of them actually were, I've still been very adamant in my desire for something real and special. But recently, all I can think about is sexsexsexsexsexsex. I've never been one to be all about sex, and to be honest I kinda dislike people like that. But I'm really frustrated because my hormones are kicking my value's ass. I'm a virgin, and i'm just wondering, do the thoughts and desires subside after you've done it a few times? I don't want to be like this forever. Any help would be a wonderful gift. :3

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
My best friend recently lost his virginity, and ever since then all of our conversations veer towards talking about women's physical attributes and girls he would like to "smang" (which is irritating on a whole other level for me because I'm gay).

(personally, i've only ever gone as far as third base and it's not all I think about)

tl;dr once you've done it once your desires will kick into overdrive unless you have exceptional self control

Awards
My best friend recently lost his virginity, and ever since then all of our conversations veer towards talking about women's physical attributes and girls he would like to "smang" (which is irritating on a whole other level for me because I'm gay).

(personally, i've only ever gone as far as third base and it's not all I think about)

tl;dr once you've done it once your desires will kick into overdrive unless you have exceptional self control

Well for one, I apologize for the fact that you have to hear about that :c and oh god. I guess that makes sense. These urges just so happened to occur a few months ago when me and my ex girlfriend started "doing stuff" but we didnt even really do anything. but we scratched the sexual surface so-to-speak. I just hate being controlled by urges. and I feel like poop because they're controlling me more than my own values. merp :/

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
hahahaha it's no big and honestly i like talking about that stuff with him it just gets boring when that's ALL we end up talking about :p

and you're what 17? you're in your sexual prime, biology designed you to be this horny all the time. a friend of mine who never even pleasured himself due to religious values started fucking his girlfriend for god's sakes haha. don't sweat a lapse or two in your values, just make sure it's not what you're thinking about 24/7

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
You're 17, it's normal. I'm twenty one and I still get like that till the day. I keep my sex life away from my 'life'. As far as the misconception of "the more you do it the less you want it" Uhhhhh, to answer your question that varies from person to person. I'm gonna be honest and say otherwise. Atleast around the first times - the curiosity subsides. Atfirst Sex is just probably gonna be weird, but after you get the hang of it. You're just go with the flow.

As I said, the feelings can vary from person to person.

As far as fighting between your hormones and personal values. If you really want to live up to your values, you will do just about anything to get rid of those urges. Then again, it's only natural. You're a 17 yr old male (may I say) males around your age (not to offend any guy in this forum) Late teens and early twenty's there's mainly only one thing on their mind, being sex.

But if you want to start experimenting, your best bet would be: Treat that lady to the max. Nothing excites a woman more than a gentlemen with decent behavior. Or just go to your next HS party, hang out with a hot chick - get her really drunk and yeah you'd know the story from there lol.

It's up to you how you go with it.

Awards
hahahaha it's no big and honestly i like talking about that stuff with him it just gets boring when that's ALL we end up talking about :p

and you're what 17? you're in your sexual prime, biology designed you to be this horny all the time. a friend of mine who never even pleasured himself due to religious values started kupoing his girlfriend for god's sakes haha. don't sweat a lapse or two in your values, just make sure it's not what you're thinking about 24/7

I know, I know, but it still just bothers me. Like right now, My choice in a girl would leaning more towards who i would rather kupo rather than who I would wanna be in a good relationship with. Though I suppose if both were combined, it would be perfect. But the weird thing is, I'm really picky with who I would want to do stuff with. my mind is contradicting itself, and its driving me mad xD

You're 17, it's normal. I'm twenty one and I still get like that till the day. I keep my sex life away from my 'life'. As far as the misconception of "the more you do it the less you want it" Uhhhhh, to answer your question that varies from person to person. I'm gonna be honest and say otherwise. Atleast around the first times - the curiosity subsides. Atfirst Sex is just probably gonna be weird, but after you get the hang of it. You're just go with the flow.

As I said, the feelings can vary from person to person.

As far as fighting between your hormones and personal values. If you really want to live up to your values, you will do just about anything to get rid of those urges. Then again, it's only natural. You're a 17 yr old male (may I say) males around your age (not to offend any guy in this forum) Late teens and early twenty's there's mainly only one thing on their mind, being sex.

But if you want to start experimenting, your best bet would be: Treat that lady to the max. Nothing excites a woman more than a gentlemen with decent behavior. Or just go to your next HS party, hang out with a hot chick - get her really drunk and yeah you'd know the story from there lol.

It's up to you how you go with it.
Haha i'm always behaving like a gentleman. I'm one of those "Nice guys" which completely eliminates that party option. No matter how horny I get, I will not stoop to that level :3

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
But the weird thing is, I'm really picky with who I would want to do stuff with. my mind is contradicting itself, and its driving me mad xD

I completely understand what you mean--having urges and wishing for someone to convey them with, yet not wanting to lose yourself and your values in doing so.

I've only been sexual with one person (I was one of those people that waited until I was 18) and it was pretty much constant, so the past few months have been...how should I say? Annoying.
It's one of those "one hand, but on the other hand" situations...

But sometimes your hand can be your best friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back