• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGaurdian

I doubt that they'll show how he got bannish because as tazztig said. He has nothing to do with BBS.

While it has nothing to do with the main story, its still one of those little tidbits BBS can fill in. Even if its just a side quest, it'll still be interesting.

R.o.x.a.s

I doubt that they'll show how he got bannish because as tazztig said. He has nothing to do with BBS.

I agreed, what purpose should he serve in BBS. He's just a villian, doubt that would show how he got bannish.

shadow_of_light

I agreed, what purpose should he serve in BBS. He's just a villian, doubt that would show how he got bannish.

whether or not they have pete in the game, even villains have backstories. i don't want to have to fight someone who is evil just for the sake of being so. i want them to have depth.

A

Audo

Especially when you take into fact that BBS is supposed to be a serious story. I think having Pete in there would only take away from the feel, because let's face it, he's just a big blunder.

gotegenks

Especially when you take into fact that BBS is supposed to be a serious story. I think having Pete in there would only take away from the feel, because let's face it, he's just a big blunder.

wow, that sounds nice and all, but how could kingdom hearts be more serious that before, better dialogue would help, but theres still disney... and i think pete could have been cooler though, his outfit was pretty cool i thought xD

shadow_of_light

well it can't all be serious. at the base of the series, it is a kid's game. we need some humor.

A

Audo

well it can't all be serious. at the base of the series, it is a kid's game. we need some humor.
lol I know that.
I'm just saying Pete would most likely just feel out of place within the story this time around, given what we know about it.
Personally I wouldn't want to see him in it, but that may just be me.

shadow_of_light

lol I know that.
I'm just saying Pete would most likely just feel out of place within the story this time around, given what we know about it.
Personally I wouldn't want to see him in it, but that may just be me.

tru...maybe if he was just mentioned. like a few passing thoughts so we can at least get some kind of knowledge on him. like a memory or something...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Maleficent probably convinced him to become evil. He's not too bright, so he could easily be persuaded.

shadow_of_light

(i'm just going from whats on wikipedia right here)
pete is a cat. doesn't look like it and it seems kinda petty, that IS one reason for a mouse to not like him. secondly, according to wiki, pete often sides with mickey's enemies, so after steamboat willie, that could prove to be a tone for him as one who should not be trusted, period...

RikusGaurdian

I read somewhere he was jealous that Mickey was chosen to rule over Disney Castle and thats how he became bad. Not sure if this is true, but it makes sense since in Timeless River they were still buddies.

shadow_of_light

Maleficent probably convinced him to become evil. He's not too bright, so he could easily be persuaded.

yeah, i wouldn't count him as even a little smart if by the way he phrased it, he was going to "have her help me take over," in reference to him helping maleficent.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
if u watch the retro cartoons pete isnt bad until micky gets on his nerves

reason:retro micky was a bully egotistic character but soon changed his personality once more friends show up

A

Audo

I read somewhere he was jealous that Mickey was chosen to rule over Disney Castle and thats how he became bad. Not sure if this is true, but it makes sense since in Timeless River they were still buddies.
This one makes the most sense, I believe.
But since he doesn't become jealous until Mickey is chosen to rule over DC that means the reason wouldn't be in BBS unless Mickey becomes King sometime during the story.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, Mickey became king of DC sometime between/during BBS and when he met AtW, which wasn't even a year...

A

Audo

Well, Mickey became king of DC sometime between/during BBS and when he met AtW, which wasn't even a year...
Hmm, random idea, what if he became King because he helped save the worlds or what-not with this MX thing? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back