• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peter Pan lost his world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

Ok, if there has already been a thread about this, then ok. I'll get a mod to close this, so please dont spam it up with your "ZOMG DIS IZ NEW YOU DUMB N00B!!!!!!! It gets rather annoying If its old simply the first person say that it is, and then the rest shut up and wait for someone to close this thread.

Now, the Peter Pan that we saw seems (if not fully confirmed) to be a summon. My theory is, maybe he lost his world to the heartless, and instead he had a strong will like Simba and the other summons that the Fairy Godmother told us about, and became a summon. that probably explains why the Peter Pan world still hasnt been revealed to us yet. And why we've only seen these charateers, and who is doing their voices.
What do you think?

helios

Bronze Member
Peter losing his world could be it would be the only explanation if he was in fact a summon.

Sanctuary Keeper

IM acessing this computer from school so I cant get a picture, but if you look at the thread taht Zaldin made, you'll see a pic. I just dont want to fully confirm anything. THere is always a chance it could be fake, with all the false BHK name. Though I doubt this one is.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I doubt his world was taken. Genie was with Sora the whole time and Aladdin's world didn't disappear.

SuperSora1217

Same thing with Tinker Bell, and if Pongo is a summon (is he or is that just a rumor?) then his world didnt go away, well it did but TRAVERSE TOWN didnt go away... yeah

Sanctuary Keeper

Genie went as a favor, besides, teh fariy Godmother never specified that all of them become stone. Tinker Bell on default is a fariy, so tehre isnt anything wrong for her to be a summon.
Genie was with Sora the whole time and Aladdin's world didn't disappear

Yeah............he was with Sora, he wasnt in the world, so I dont know waht you mean by that, unless I misunderstood what you just said.

HeartlessOfDoom

OK, if Sora didn't visit Neverland then Neverland was destroyed; if we did visit it, we'd probably see a Tink summon again but since Tink ain't one, Neverland was destroyed. Besides, if Neverland was playable, we wouldn't summon a party character, so Neverland was destroyed but Pan lived on as a summon because of his strong heart. Oh, SuperSora1217, Pongo is confirmed as a summon and the dalmations didn't originally live in Traverse Town; they came to live there as refugees when their world was destroyed, hence 'the storm' scattering the puppies and Sora having to find them; they were blown to different worlds when their world was destroyed. Their world has been destroyed once again, but this time all but Pongo lost their hearts; Pono is a summon because his heart is strong.

Sanctuary Keeper

HAHAHA Peter Pan trapped in a jewel. "Let me outta here" "damn heartless, I was planning to be trapped in a rock this morning."

Anyway, I seriously think his world may have been taken over, I mean voice confirmation, Peter Pan, as a summon, but no Neverland. I know this is definently out of the question, but Neverland did home the the Phantom, a powerful heartless, so it maybe possible that heartless were stong enough to take over NL, but I highly doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back