• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete's Door???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

Not sure if this has been said before but when you go to Timeless River and it shows flashbacks of Pete it shows the door that he entered with and during those scenes it shows alot of emphases on the symbols on it that Pete stares at alot what do they stand for??? Sorry i couldn't find a pic of it. But they were like a P and a cigar i think and at the bottom there was a fist and also why did the door appear for him anyways??

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm thinking because of all of Pete's thoughts about what he wanted, he some how summoned the door without knowing it. And the pictures on the door pretty much symbolize that the door was made for him

Aria

braver by the minute
Do you have any pics of the symbols?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
5.jpg

I think Pete''s heart opened the door. In the scene before it he's talking about "What I wouldn't give to go back in time".

Aria

braver by the minute
It's probably like Pheonex said, it just symbolizes the door is for him

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I can't tell if that's supposed to be a cigar or a steamboat, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be his steamboat

Dark Soldier 101

thanks for putting up a pic what i'm thinking is the P stands for pete, the cigar stands for him using tobacco like in the cartoon and the fist kinda looks like his own fist but it still doesn explain why it appeared there though

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Aye, people need to learn their history. The original Pete was a smoker and used his fists to do the talking. Those are what made and molded his character. A big brute who almost never was in a cartoon without his traditional cigar.

soragill150

i think its a steam boat.this is a good topic.i think it apeared because nomura said lets not make disney castle suck.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Basically what everybody else said. I want to say that Pete's memories had the power to bring the door up so that he could go to the past but his thoughts possibly could've had the power to do that. Probably holes in that =/

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Greed? You guys must not get his character at all. Pete's will for the past brought the door. He wasn't being greedy. He truly loved his days as a steamboat captain.

keybladealex

Greed? You guys must not get his character at all. Pete's will for the past brought the door. He wasn't being greedy. He truly loved his days as a steamboat captain.

This. He did love those days, and if Mickey hadn't been the evil one and stolen his boat in the cartoon, then Pete wouldn't be the villain that we know today.

Aria

braver by the minute
This. He did love those days, and if Mickey hadn't been the evil one and stolen his boat in the cartoon, then Pete wouldn't be the villain that we know today.
Poor Mickey it's all his fault xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back