• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition for full HD collection of the seires

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh boy. The recipients aren't exactly the ones they need to contact. Shinji Hashimoto and Rie Nishi are the ones with more executive control at Business Division 3.

CyborgHD13

Awards
Oh boy. The recipients aren't exactly the ones they need to contact. Shinji Hashimoto and Rie Nishi are the ones with more executive control at Business Division 3.

Like 90% of the community doesn't know that. :p - They just know Tetsuya Nomura is the director and automatically assume that he has the power to do that stuff.

Sally-boiii

Awards

I don't believe I follow what you are saying. In other words I am a part of the 90% as well...

CyborgHD13

Awards
I don't believe I follow what you are saying. In other words I am a part of the 90% as well...

BD3 is the division that includes Kingdom Hearts. Executive action such as having a HD collection on PS4 would require the authority of higher up people like Shinji Hashimoto or producer Rie Nishi.

Sally-boiii

Awards
BD3 is the division that includes Kingdom Hearts. Executive action such as having a HD collection on PS4 would require the authority of higher up people like Shinji Hashimoto or producer Rie Nishi.

Basically it's not addressing the right sect of Square-Enix? I get it now. Thanks dude.

CyborgHD13

Awards
Basically it's not addressing the right sect of Square-Enix? I get it now. Thanks dude.

I'm sure if Nomura/Yasue/whoever is being addressed read the petition and saw the fans' plead for an HD remaster on PS4, they would talk to the higher ups about it and if it's agreed upon, then they would announce it. However, it's better to just address the higher ups themselves. :p

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yasue didn't say no, and the more they deny they're working on something the more likely it is that they actually are. I'd be willing to bet money that they'll announce it before III comes out, probably around 2.8's release date announcement so they can bundle it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That petition alone? No, probably not. But, the fans of Kingdom Hearts being outspoken has had an impact on this series. I mean, they have those surveys for a reason. They do interviews for a reason. Square has been known to poke around KH fan sites, and they work with KHI on various press events and release PR. They aren't blind to this community, there's no need for the pessimism.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Of course this petition alone won't directly influence Square's decision to release the collection on current gen systems, as it isn't quite addressed to the right people and it is only asking for 7,500 signatures. I may not have asked for the collection myself, but a large portion of the community has definitely been clamoring for it. I'm sure the petition simply won't go unnoticed, at the very least, and while it likely won't be the thing that makes the collection happen, it'll certainly get the ball rolling for the community and is a way for them to make an organized, serious push for such a collection to be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back