• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which animal is your favorite?

• Rabbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish

• Hamster

• Mouse

• Pig

• Chinchilla

• Gerbil

• Total voters

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just wanted to clarify that dogs who are overprotective is usually never due to babying. It's either inherent in their breeding or it's a lack of training. Babying a dog doesn't mean anything bad. ;___;

Also if a dog bites someone I find its usually because the person went to pet them without permission. Dogs don't always like strangers coming up to them and it's kind of their own fault.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nah, you're good, Taochan! :)

And I agree, it's a good thing they are/or can be protective/territorial, because it's nice to have them in the house, when you're home alone. Although, I'd find it quite scary if someone was trying to break into your house. :eek: Although, I don't know what a schnauzer looks like. xD

And it's good to keep shady people away from us with dogs like ours too. Including how useful it is to avoid the door, when anybody comes. Dogs make fantastic alarm systems. lol. Otherwise, I know I got a little carried away and passionate about this whole thing earlier. xD Therefore, I'm really sorry if it came off a bit too strong. I didn't mean anything by it and I get passionate, when it comes to terriers the most.

I believe this is Schnauzer.
Miniature_Schnauzer_R_02.JPG
Cinder.

I also believe that Tramp from Lady and The Tramp is a Schauzer.

Dogs are a good alarm system, but they could be practically useless due to their small size towards someone that is willing to do you harm. I mean, someone that is really wanting to rob you could just kick the dog unconscious.

A bigger dog like a Great Dane, a pitbull, a Rottweiler, etc can really deal damage towards a burglar or any monster.

Maybe, I am just being biased.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I believe this is Schnauzer.
Miniature_Schnauzer_R_02.JPG
Cinder.

I also believe that Tramp from Lady and The Tramp is a Schauzer.

Dogs are a good alarm system, but they could be practically useless due to their small size towards someone that is willing to do you harm. I mean, someone that is really wanting to rob you could just kick the dog unconscious.

A bigger dog like a Great Dane, a pitbull, a Rottweiler, etc can really deal damage towards a burglar or any monster.

Maybe, I am just being biased.
No, it's true. Small dogs don't have a huge advantage with intruders who intend to come in no matter what.

However, barking is usually enough to deter people from trying to break in because it not only alerts the home owner but it's more hassle for someone trying to break in.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
No, it's true. Small dogs don't have a huge advantage with intruders who intend to come in no matter what.

However, barking is usually enough to deter people from trying to break in because it not only alerts the home owner but it's more hassle for someone trying to break in.

Thankfully, people that seek harm no matter what are not common.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I just wanted to clarify that dogs who are overprotective is usually never due to babying. It's either inherent in their breeding or it's a lack of training. Babying a dog doesn't mean anything bad. ;___;

Also if a dog bites someone I find its usually because the person went to pet them without permission. Dogs don't always like strangers coming up to them and it's kind of their own fault.

And I'm hundred percent in agreement with you. C: And I never implied babying a dog does anything bad either. I don't know if I said something by mistake that implied it, but it would make me a hypocrite, considering how often I baby my own. Although, they're too big for costumes... and they don't like wearing bows at all. lol.

I forgot about that part. Which is a good point!

@Dreaded_Desire: Thanks for the picture. A Schnauzer is pretty cute. <3

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
And I'm hundred percent in agreement with you. C: And I never implied babying a dog does anything bad either. I don't know if I said something by mistake that implied it, but it would make me a hypocrite, considering how often I baby my own. Although, they're too big for costumes... and they don't like wearing bows at all. lol.

I forgot about that part. Which is a good point!

I don't know I have seen costumes that can probably fit any dog at Petco. http://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/halloween-shop/star-wars-chewbacca-dog-hoodie

@Dreaded_Desire: Thanks for the picture. A Schnauzer is pretty cute. <3
You're welcome. I believe that was a giant Schnauzer. I believe that former president, George W. Bush owned a Schnauzer.

xiaojen7

I've started to develop a love for baby otters. They're so adorable when they're trained properly! I wouldn't own one by myself though. They're vicious.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've started to develop a love for baby otters. They're so adorable when they're trained properly! I wouldn't own one by myself though. They're vicious.

I think you also need a license to own one just like any wild animal, right?

Also, Halloween is coming up. Is anyone going to dress their pets up? I am wondering if I should dress my cat up like a daredevil.
A5i0Dwp6g65ZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
af2f2f1ea9ba4c988a709f1a5a305811.png

Here's a picture of our cat Roxie from three years ago.

And here's a picture of our imperial laziness now:

b81d8a37892d4dd6ab5b0655bde09646.png

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
^ CUTE! I love that color combo, I'd love to have a cat like that someday. Orange and black cats are also A+

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Aw, cute cat! My cat is a total lazy bum himself.

Lazy Cat Loafs make the world go around.

^ CUTE! I love that color combo, I'd love to have a cat like that someday. Orange and black cats are also A+

I really love her pattern. I believe she's part Tortoiseshell and Russian Blue? The women we bought her from mentioned something along those lines. Her colours came in a lot more now, compared to how they were then.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Lazy Cat Loafs make the world go around.

I really love her pattern. I believe she's part Tortoiseshell and Russian Blue? The women we bought her from mentioned something along those lines. Her colours came in a lot more now, compared to how they were then.

Get ready to cringe for the Almighty Kitten!

[video=youtube;VMloxXSI39Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMloxXSI39Y&t=11s[/video]

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
We're semi-adopting a cat in our neighborhood. She keeps sitting on our windowshill and she's so fluffy and I just wanna keep her because she's adorable.

kylemurray

Two cats are waiting for me at home and they are charming, but it seems to me that I love dogs most of all. Dogs are very loyal and friendly (depending on the breed of dog). Therefore, in a few years, to get a dog. I am sure that cats will not suffer from this because they can stand up for themselves.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I am certainly a dog person. My family has English bulldogs, and I have a French bulldog of my own. She is my best friend, and even sleeps in my bed right next to me.

Back in elementary-middle school I was a bird person. I still think they are gorgeous creatures, but they're a bit too noisy for me nowadays I'm afraid. =(

AppleKey

i have 2, 8 months old golden retrievers and they have just been verry good dogs :3

Awards
I love animals! Right now I have a cat, a dog, and a rabbit. I don't really like my rabbit though because she's mean and I can't do anything with her, and she's lives outside. But I love my cat and dog!

Eventually though I want to have a ton of animals! I'd like 2 cats, 1-2 dogs, a hedgehog, a canary, a snake, and a horse! I may as well love on a farm! XD

Back