• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
alrighty

Yeah, I kinda had a celebration seeing him pick pretty much the worst start-out combinations. (your journey starts in the dead of night, choosing "gay stick" and sacrificing "gay shield") so that's not going to pay off with abilities and stats.

Honestly, I did the same! It was so ironic he chose the worst combination of choices but I think it will probably make his playthrough all the more interesting because he'll have some horrible deaths during Sora's first 50 levels. It's really interesting to see people go into a game blind.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
He'll get to either Cerberus or the Chameleon Heartless bosses, die a bunch, and then he'll quit.

Shawty

Awards
I think it would be easier on him if he would play KH2 first, I mean KH is so much harder than KH2. But then again he wouldn't understand anything of the story whatsoever. It's been so long since I've played the game or watched a playthrough as my interest in the series isn't what it was before but it's kinda cool to see someone new doing an entirely blind playthrough of it.

RobTheNobody

With all of this pewdiepie hate I just want to say this. If he isn't your cup of tea then don't bash on him. I know it's your opinion but it won't do anything. Pewdiepie isnt going to be like " Im going to stop videos because of all of this hate! " He just wants to have some fun and make some people laugh. This is for all of the pewdiepie fanboys/girls. Stop treating him like a god. It just makes the fanbase look bad. Just ignore the hate. You responding to it make the haters hate us more. It is so annoying to see comments saying " You are jst jealou gt a lif "
Translation:You are just jealous. Get a life.

WayToDusk

With all of this pewdiepie hate I just want to say this. If he isn't your cup of tea then don't bash on him. I know it's your opinion but it won't do anything. Pewdiepie isnt going to be like " Im going to stop videos because of all of this hate! " He just wants to have some fun and make some people laugh. This is for all of the pewdiepie fanboys/girls. Stop treating him like a god. It just makes the fanbase look bad. Just ignore the hate. You responding to it make the haters hate us more. It is so annoying to see comments saying " You are jst jealou gt a lif "
Translation:You are just jealous. Get a life.

Thank you. This is my opinion on the deal as well. Haters and fangirls/boys (who are more obsessed than normal bros) really get on the nerves of those of us who are trapped in the middle.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I don't hate PewDiePie, nor do I think he should stop doing what he does, he makes a shitload of money and has fun doing it, what a job, right? I just dislike him. I think he's unfunny. He goes around the spectrum of comedy that he's so bad he's good. I enjoy predicting what he's going to do, with my friends, I was all "he's gonna say kindness is gay" because of the shield, and I predicted he'd choose horribly, and it all happened.

EDIT: Basically, I'm not directionlessly hating here. I just think he's annoying enough that it's fun to make fun of him. It's not hurting him, or me, and it shouldn't hurt you.

WayToDusk

A bit of mood whiplash after Kingdom Hearts part 4- he posted a video telling about how he's not going to post videos for a while because his grandpa died and he's going to his funeral.

Shawty

Awards

leonidus

He seems to be enjoying it a lot more than I thought he would.

The thing with KH1 is that a first playthrough isn't a complete experience before reaching Hollow Bastion. It is there that so many thing happen and you begin to understand what the game is really about, not just in terms of story, but also feeling and the whole atmosphere. It's because of that that I'm very sorry that a lot of people gave up on the game at Deep Jungle or Agrabah since they don't know what they're missing.

Shawty

Awards
He stated on his twitter that although KH seems like an amazing game, and he really enjoyed it so far he won't continue playing because 100 parts of series isn't his thing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Did he even make it out of Wonderland?

FFxStrife

Poor pewds. I wonder if he's going to continue playing even without recording.

I used to watch him a lot back in the day, suddenly I just stopped for whatever reason. I still watch once in a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back