• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
pewdiepie is already doing the first kingdom hearts isnt he ? i wonder when he will finish it because last time i checked , which was probably a while ago XD , He was only up to someting like part 6 :( i wonder ... because he said he liked playing it so far so , i wondered if he enjoyed it so much and finishes it he might wanna try out the others ? ya know like kingdom hearts 2 i just hope because i am quite the fan of pewdiepie

He gave up halfway through Wonderland.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
omg really ? 0-0 i must of missed A LOT OF HIS VIDEOS XD . poor meh just been buisy lately :/ havent had the time to mess around on youtube :(

I know that feeling! It's a very busy time of year~

There are only 5 videos in his KH playthrough so if you missed them, you can finish it quickly!

shaneycat2012

Banned
I Mean Like U Know Kingdom Hearts 3D I actually Finished It In Like A Week In A Half Even Though I Am Only 12 XD I Played It Non-Stop To Complete So I Funily Decided To Complete It A Second Time . See ? Even I Can Complete It Dead Fast I Wonder Y He Culdnt Even Though I Can Actually Understand Y ... 0-0

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I Mean Like U Know Kingdom Hearts 3D I actually Finished It In Like A Week In A Half Even Though I Am Only 12 XD I Played It Non-Stop To Complete So I Funily Decided To Complete It A Second Time . See ? Even I Can Complete It Dead Fast I Wonder Y He Culdnt Even Though I Can Actually Understand Y ... 0-0

Shawty posted earlier from Pewdiepie's twitter that even though he likes the game, it will take a very long time for him to finish and 100-part playthroughs aren't preferable.

shaneycat2012

Banned
Yea I Could Understand Y It Would Take Long ... But Anyway No Need To Push Him Into Doing Videos ... Its His Life Not Ours To Choose What He Dose :/

But Still Its An Awful Shame ;-;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yea I Could Understand Y It Would Take Long ... But Anyway No Need To Push Him Into Doing Videos ... Its His Life Not Ours To Choose What He Dose :/

But Still Its An Awful Shame ;-;

Actually if you read the earlier posts in this thread, no one's actually upset about it.. Quite the opposite in fact!

I just feel bad for that kid who bought and sent him the game and console for him to do the LP. That's the real shame.

shaneycat2012

Banned
IKR ? :/ At First When I Noticed He Was Actually Playing Kh I Thought OMG , I Literaly Screaming A Little ( Dont judge XD ) At The Screen All Jazzed Up And All Of A Sudden ... All I Get Is Disappointent That He Stopped Well ... I Am Not That Mad And Upset Of Course But I Guess I Got A Little Over The Top Bout All Of It =.= . It Happens A Little Too Often As U Would Of Thought Of A 12 Year Old 0-0

BluberryStar

Awards
Yeah, I agree, at one point I want to see him react to the KH story until the end, but on the other hand, I'm sorry to say this, but, he doesn't really play JRPG games that well. It's just not his type of game. He goes well with first person shooters, horror, and/or arcade games. All through the game he tried to give funny comments, but somehow he's forcing it to be funny. He goes silent whenever he encounter and has to fight heartlesses, and everything seem so awkward, referring to how cheesy sometimes the KH story is, I must admit -__-. I only like the first segment of the LP where he dances to Utada Hikaru, comments about how Riku stands and talk, and how he gasps about Riku and Sora's Paopu Fruit race ("whoever wins gets to share a Paopu with Kairi" and he gasps "Oooooh Noooooo He Didn't" XD I cracked up so hard). But it's a shame he has to stop midway. I never find his posts of why he won't continue the game though. But still, I think his fans would agree and respect his choices for his videos, and also support whatever he wants to play. I think that's enough for the haters out there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I agree, at one point I want to see him react to the KH story until the end, but on the other hand, I'm sorry to say this, but, he doesn't really play JRPG games that well. It's just not his type of game. He goes well with first person shooters, horror, and/or arcade games. All through the game he tried to give funny comments, but somehow he's forcing it to be funny. He goes silent whenever he encounter and has to fight heartlesses, and everything seem so awkward, referring to how cheesy sometimes the KH story is, I must admit -__-. I only like the first segment of the LP where he dances to Utada Hikaru, comments about how Riku stands and talk, and how he gasps about Riku and Sora's Paopu Fruit race ("whoever wins gets to share a Paopu with Kairi" and he gasps "Oooooh Noooooo He Didn't" XD I cracked up so hard). But it's a shame he has to stop midway. I never find his posts of why he won't continue the game though. But still, I think his fans would agree and respect his choices for his videos, and also support whatever he wants to play.

I just hope he gave whoever bought him everything an apology at least? It'd be very rude and inconsiderate not to.

I think that's enough for the haters out there.

Those who dislike Pewdiepie do have very good reasons to, but that's a topic for another day~

And with that I think we're done in this old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back