• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Just a couple minor updates about pricing: The 10th Anniversary box will be sold for ¥15,000 (about $200) and the special edition 3DS for ¥21,090 (about $270).

That's what they're both listed on the Square Enix e-STORE for.
270 for the new 3ds combo, that another weeks pay for me then

Roro

Awards
Wow looking good...gosh I really want those post cards and that 3ds cover, hopefully something similar to this comes out in the states too :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping the protective case cover will be sold separately if it does come overseas. Although, I'm wondering how noticeable it is on a black 3DS; then again, KH3D's special edition 3DS has black printing on a black 3DS.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Can't everyone who already has Re:Coded and Days just sell them back to the store? :/ Then the box would be "worth it" because you are paying for what you bought.

Also...
ok now im really hoping and praying this comes overseas...i can totaly return my other ds kh games for this box set, and mayb even sale my 3ds for the kh one, if it does make over here...looks awsome!!

Don't sell the ones you already have! :p Sell the new ones...you know the ones you don't have save files for so you don't lose all the work you did? :p Unless you didn't play them yet, in which case proceed I suppose.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Can't everyone who already has Re:Coded and Days just sell them back to the store? :/ Then the box would be "worth it" because you are paying for what you bought.

They should have a special trade in, Days/Re:coded, towards the anniversary box so it'll feel like you're not losing money.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
They should have a special trade in, Days/Re:coded, towards the anniversary box so it'll feel like you're not losing money.

But like I just said...then you would be losing your save files for new, blank games :/ I'm not losing all that work I put into those games hence why I want to sell the new ones :p

Edit: Though doing it that way would mean having to pay the full price, and then getting refunded part of it (a pretty substantial part I'm sure). However, I know that the issue for some people in the first place is being able to get the money for it, so this wouldn't really help them :/

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
But like I just said...then you would be losing your save files for new, blank games :/ I'm not losing all that work I put into those games hence why I want to sell the new ones :p

Oh I see. I've forgotten about that. I didn't see that message earlier. This bundle only truly seems to benefit those who haven't had a chance to buy the DS or some sort.

Riku_Kitsune

Website
kakashischika.deviantart.com
AHH so beautiful! I already have a little kindom hearts skin on my 3Ds that i got off of e-bay, buuuut i wouldnt mind getting that tooo~! <3, also i already own re:coded and Days buuuut.... i know ill end up buying it anyways if it comes over saes, i am SO diehard for this game <3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh I see. I've forgotten about that. I didn't see that message earlier. This bundle only truly seems to benefit those who haven't had a chance to buy the DS or some sort.

Yeah I mean I get what everyone is saying, I just figure if I sell them back after I buy the box then it'll be like I just bought the box, case, DDD, and the postcards which are really what I want. The price would match up for that content I would think. Again though, I guess we need to see if we even get this box :/ (I hope so)

AHH so beautiful! I already have a little kindom hearts skin on my 3Ds that i got off of e-bay, buuuut i wouldnt mind getting that tooo~! <3, also i already own re:coded and Days buuuut.... i know ill end up buying it anyways if it comes over saes, i am SO diehard for this game <3

You could just sell the new copies of Re:Coded and Days like I plan to :)

Riku_Kitsune

Website
kakashischika.deviantart.com
Yeah I mean I get what everyone is saying, I just figure if I sell them back after I buy the box then it'll be like I just bought the box, case, DDD, and the postcards which are really what I want. The price would match up for that content I would think. Again though, I guess we need to see if we even get this box :/ (I hope so)

You could just sell the new copies of Re:Coded and Days like I plan to :)

hmmm i miigh but then again i have a bad habbit of just looking at the scenes.. and i ve already beat both so i just might trade my old ones.. but thats something to think about

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
hmmm i miigh but then again i have a bad habbit of just looking at the scenes.. and i ve already beat both so i just might trade my old ones.. but thats something to think about

I just meant so you don't lose your hard work :p I mean I have over 100 hours put into each of them. I have 100% completion on Days, and I am getting really close on Coded, so I definitely do not want to lose that :p In the end it's everyone else's call though :)

I was just bringing this up because a bunch of people were saying: "Well I have Coded and Days so this isn't worth it to me, even though I want everything else in the box." So this seems like a good way to pay for what you want :p As would selling your old copies, but again that may come at an extra price.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Oh maaan, I need to have that. But yeah, like Sora 2016 said, I'm not sure if I want to sell my copy of Days and Re:Coded, or to have doubles either.. hmm. But in my book, for all that $200 is ridiculously little. I'll definitely get it if it comes overseas.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I like everything inside the box, but it always confuses me as to why Square seems insistent upon using slate grays. The box itself just looks so unremarkable. They could have made it a nice, deep blue or something, even a classic black and white design, but it's always this same timid steel pattern. It's for this same reason that I have no interest in the special Dream Drop Distance 3DS.

I also feel that they should have a less expensive version of the box with just DDD as a game, not Days and re:Coded, that way everyone wouldn't have to go through the hassle of returning games and trying to balance out the price that way. Most of the people who will be seriously considering purchasing this box are existing KH fans who have those titles already. I'm not sure why Square felt it was necessary to include them, in the first place, but it would be nice to see an alternative provided.

All that said, I would probably buy this if it came here and I was looking to drop that much money. The postcards would go well with my Days' cards and the 3DS cover is at least something a little bit unique.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That box is gorgeous. I like how Sora and Riku are in the heart logo lol At least send the postcards and the 3DS cover our way SE...in that box.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd kill for those postcards and that 3DS cover.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like everything inside the box, but it always confuses me as to why Square seems insistent upon using slate grays. The box itself just looks so unremarkable. They could have made it a nice, deep blue or something, even a classic black and white design, but it's always this same timid steel pattern. It's for this same reason that I have no interest in the special Dream Drop Distance 3DS.

I also feel that they should have a less expensive version of the box with just DDD as a game, not Days and re:Coded, that way everyone wouldn't have to go through the hassle of returning games and trying to balance out the price that way. Most of the people who will be seriously considering purchasing this box are existing KH fans who have those titles already. I'm not sure why Square felt it was necessary to include them, in the first place, but it would be nice to see an alternative provided.

All that said, I would probably buy this if it came here and I was looking to drop that much money. The postcards would go well with my Days' cards and the 3DS cover is at least something a little bit unique.

Well, most would need a extra copy if one break (you never know with DS games).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well, most would need a extra copy if one break (you never know with DS games).

None of my DS games have ever broke...? I've had a DS since it came out too. Have some of yours? :( Because if so thats awful. I mean its one thing for a disc to scratched or broken because you can go out and get new copy, and everything will be good as new. But if a DS games breaks you lose all you progress :/

But like everyone else has been saying. That 3DS cover is amazing. I want it so bad ><! That and the postcards!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
None of my DS games have ever broke...? I've had a DS since it came out too. Have some of yours? :( Because if so thats awful. I mean its one thing for a disc to scratched or broken because you can go out and get new copy, and everything will be good as new. But if a DS games breaks you lose all you progress :/

But like everyone else has been saying. That 3DS cover is amazing. I want it so bad ><! That and the postcards!

I at time buy extra copies of some of my games, plus I need a 3DS (My DS is cracked) None of my are broken (Just freeze when I use Action Replay)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hmmm, seems a bit steep for me considering I own Days and Re:coded (and clocked many an hour in them). Maybe I'll sling back the brand new copies to the store for some credit after the purchase. >D

The box (with the addition of the Wayfinder icon and other novelties) and the 3ds cover are really the only things I care for in this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back