• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Photoshop For Logo Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So I made a logo (hand drawn) took a picture of it, then edited it with photoshop to make it look more digital. My only problem is that because I'm doing it by hand there are unwanted curves and such. I might just not be phrasing it right on Google, but does anybody know of a tool in Photoshop that can like make a straight line boundary, or a ruler eraser of sorts?

Shawty

Awards
Hiya! Not sure if you still need help, but yes, this type of work should be done in Illustrator. It has a tracing tool so you could try that, but honestly you'd get a better result using the pen tool and hand tracing it yourself. Photoshop also has a pen tool but ideally any professional logo should be vector based. If you're not familiar with the program there's a bunch of tutorials on YouTube explaining how to use the pen tool. Good luck. If you have any questions you're welcome to shoot them at me, I'm a professional graphic designer and might be able to help you out.

LittleNightmare

Awards
There are tons of apps out there that can help you with this.
I know one application, it was recommended to me by a good friend.
There you can remove watermarks, add them, invent and make your own logos.
For me personally, it suited me, since there you can remove and add a watermark, it is this function that is difficult to find everywhere.
And for those who publish their personal photos and want to protect them from scammers, this application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visualwatermark.watermarkly is also perfect.
You can create any logo there that your head comes up with, in my opinion it is generally very cool.
Use it, maybe it will help you with something.

Last edited:
Back