• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pic of the new female Org. member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Hearts

Hello, is there a pic of the new female org. member? I've searched for everything related to this, but I haven't found anything yet. Thx

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
She was shown in the Square-Enix Party trailor, but no one was alloud to record or take pictures during the showing of the trailor, so there are no pictures of her, but her existance is confirmed

Kingdom Hearts

Sweet! So it is confimed...! Also, this is really off topic, but can someone please direct me in the direction of finding the name of Larxene's weapon and that Luxord guys real name? And if anyone knows, his rank? thanx:)

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Muffinman:I just read the report of the SE party and it said NOTHING of a female org. member!!!And Luxord is his real name but we DONT KNOW HIS RANK,we just found out he was a member like a month ago and u expect them to give us his rank!!!!And Larxene wields thunder claws!!!!Why are you even asking this n00b!?!

Last edited:

Kingdom Hearts

I'm asking because I read that Larxene had Kunai or something like that. And Luxord, was called Ruxodo or something similar. I just had to be sure.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The other side said:
Muffinman:I just read the report of the SE party and it said NOTHING of a female org. member!!!And Luxord is his real name but we DONT KNOW HIS RANK,we just found out he was a member like a month ago and u expect them to give us his rank!!!!And Larxene wields thunder claws!!!!Why are you even asking this n00b!?!
Which site did you go to either they changed that information about the unknown that seems to be a woman in the trailer it was about square enix party 2005 like muffinman said. www.kh2.co.uk had it in there news section in one of the pages.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Thunder claws? Sounds like a made up fan-name for her weapon, becuase she weild Kunai/Senbon which are throwing knives/needles

And BTW:

KH Ultimania Square Enix Part news update said:
-There is a Woman Organization member in Hollow Bastion
-There is an Old man Organization member in the POTC World and he has a mustache!

iholdthekeys

i'm confused now.... did "the other side" just put words into the muffinman's mouth??

"The Other Side" Quote: Muffinman:I just read the report of the SE party and it said NOTHING of a female org. member!!!And Luxord is his real name but we DONT KNOW HIS RANK,we just found out he was a member like a month ago and u expect them to give us his rank!!!!And Larxene wields thunder claws!!!!Why are you even asking this n00b!?!

TTBK2

Awards
the other side: What is wrong with you, you ignorant piece of.....curses are too dignified for you. And no, muffinman puts words into his mouth. Yes, no picture of the NEW woman of the Org. (for god sakes, there is already one girl, her name is Larxene, get to know her....) seeing as how SE now decides not to show us anything.....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hold on, I put words in his mouth? How about you point me in the direction as to where the hell that happened >_>

TTBK2

Awards
....Apparently, that means something different where I come from....to "put words in someone's mouth" is to shut them up from what I was taught....

EDIT: Or was that to "stuff their words back into their muth"? I get those mixed up....

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where I come from, to 'Put words in someone's mouth' means to say they said something they really didn't....

Example:

TMM: I like cheese

Guy: OMG0RZ, I BET CHEEZE IS LEIK UR COCAINE SLANG ISN'T IT!1ONEONE!

TMM: No, I mean the dairy substance...

Guy: Oh yeaz!?1? WELL LAST WEEK YOU HATED THE UNIVERSE!1

*flash-back to last week*

TMM: Man, I wish it weren't so hot out here

Guyt: OMGWTFLOLROFLBBQCHEEZECAKE!1

*end flashback*

TMM: Wtf are you talking about.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back