• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Picture of Anti-Sora in Timeless River?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

martin8me

its pretty much the same Anti-Sora but his pic on the bottom-left is different and no i haven't seen any pics though

Duel Roxas

The Anti-form in Halloween town is the same except he has three yellow eyes instead of two

supercallo

i've never actually paid attentioin to it, ill have to try getting anti form in different worlds. do the normal drives change apperance as well??

martin8me

Duel Roxas said:
The Anti-form in Halloween town is the same except he has three yellow eyes instead of two

REALLY that is waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool im gonna go try it out!:)

Oathkeeper15

XD imagine an old fashion-seriously cartoony-anti sora! lol I bet its just a little different..but still it makes me laugh. Sorry, no pic. I never changed into anti sora while in timeless river..

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Duel Roxas said:

No, actually. That's his mask with one yellow eye, you just can't see the mask since it's all black.

NiteHawk

Yeah when i went into drive form i got anti mode for the first time and i didnt know what was going on lol, i thought it had to do wih jack being in my part and selecting master form that it was some kind of Halloween Costume of master form for Halloween town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back