• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pictures in the white room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Maybe she just messed up and scribbled it out in fake frustration? Most likely she was just drawing Kairi's memories of what had happened in KH1. The most importent ppl of what happened in HB

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i think its just because of CoM that its there.... it mighta been one of her favourites, and therefore kept it...
I have a question too... Has anyone noticed that in the White Room there are two exact pictures of the final keyhole in Hollow Bastion? And if so, what is the meaning of there being two? This has been getting to me for a while now...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah i know that... i just never got why the two HB pics...

Cloudless Sky

Something fishy... Too many thing to remember ... I guess Nomura also forgot what he has done...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
About the keyhole at Hollow Bastion, it's not much of a surprise seeing how there're pictures of lots of places all over the room. Considering they're claiming Namine was created there, too, it's only logical she'd draw it. Probably explains why it's there twice.

As for the cap... hum. Promise I'll upload it once I'm home, got it capped and stored on mah harddrive :D (the actual benefits of playing your PS2 on your computer's TV card XD)

Edit: Theeeeere we go. imageshack finally decided to play nice <: click for a larger version

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i agree with jabba on this .. i think she is scribbled out in order to symbolize that she erased herself from soras memories ..

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's Namine. If anyone believes Sora should be with Kairi and that her own existence was never meant to be and everyone're better off without her around, it's Namine herself. Symbolizm. Either that, or a part of herself resented that state despite it all, so it was mostly venting. She hated her own condition, the little 'self' she had.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
It's Namine. If anyone believes Sora should be with Kairi and that her own existence was never meant to be and everyone're better off without her around, it's Namine herself. Symbolizm. Either that, or a part of herself resented that state despite it all, so it was mostly venting. She hated her own condition, the little 'self' she had.

I agree with you on that. Sora should be with Kairi and it's really obvious in the game. Namine was used to make Sora go after her instead of Kairi when he was in Castle Oblivion.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree with you on that. Sora should be with Kairi and it's really obvious in the game. Namine was used to make Sora go after her instead of Kairi when he was in Castle Oblivion.

...ouch. No, no please, that's hardly what I said XD; if anything, it's obvious to me Sora doesn't see Kairi romantically. I say she's not even that special of a friend (switch her with Selphie and tell me how KH1 would change plot wise).
But Namine has been told she's Kairi's worthless shadow by Marluxia repeatedly and that the only way for her to 'exist' would be to anchor herself in Sora's heart. To further make the poor girl think less of herself he kept praising Kairi's importance to Sora (something I was not convinced of after KH1, mind)

thewolf18

i found out what the picture meant. it was done during CoM when she was messing with soras memories. thats why it shows the riku replica. she scribbled herself out to prove that she erased herself from his memory

Denki-Kurai

Yeah i agree with Wolf.

Like in CoM RR and Sora were fighting to protect Namine but Sora found out it wasnt her so maybe by her scribbling herself out she erased the illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back