• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So, as I'm sure a lot of you by this point have figured out, Pink Agaricus is diddlying impossible to get 100 hits on in 1.5 because your ability button (triangle) also makes Goofy and Donald attack the thing. This decreases the amount of hits you can get onto it if they attack it.

The original method of getting 100 hits was basically air-combo --> Ragnorok --> air combo --> Ragnorok etc. until you can no longer attack Pink Agaricus. However, now that the triangle button is the Command button for abilities it will also make Donald and Goofy attack and now this whole thing has become nearly impossible to do.

The only way to do it efficiently now is to glitch Goofy and Donald at the steps to the Treehouse in Deep Jungle by summoning Bambi and falling through a hole in the Treehouse. I have no idea how this hole is made. That's mostly what this thread is for.

I've never even known this hole exists. Does anyone know how to make it? It would make doing this 100-hits thing 100 times easier (no pun intended I swear).

This whole thing would be solved if they would just make it so Donald and Goofy's hits don't count. So dumb. :mad:

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
To get the hole in the floor you have to make that tiger create it when you first fight it in the tree house. Not exactly sure how though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That hole is made when you go to the house before defeating Sabor in the Bamboo Thicket. He'd bust out from the floor once you get into the house. It's miss-able; I'm at EotW and the floor is still intact. I guess there's no way to create that hole if you've missed it.

But why do you have to glitch Donald and Goofy? Don't they disappear for a while while Bambi is in action?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you don't have the hole, go to the back of the treehouse and summon bambi at the area where the really long ladder is that leads to the top of the house. Apparently it gets rid of Donald and Goofy, because when you dismiss Bambi they spawn there and can't get to the Pink Agaricus

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I had literally no idea of any of this. Okay, I beat Sabor in the tree house but I haven't fought him in the thicket yet... can I still make the hole in the tree house?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I repeat.

Was that directed at me? If so, you misunderstand. Wherever you summon Bambi, Donald and Goofy reappear there. So the system is to summon Bambi at that tall ladder and then dismiss him once you get close to the Pink Agaricus. Donald and Goofy get stuck, and you can wail on the Agaricus as much as you want

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I had literally no idea of any of this. Okay, I beat Sabor in the tree house but I haven't fought him in the thicket yet... can I still make the hole in the tree house?

I suppose so. I can't say for certain though since it happened to me accidentally in my playthrough of the Japanese version, but I suspect that if you pay the house a visit once again, Sabor will come through the floor.

If he still doesn't show up, try going there again after certain points of the plot: after rescuing Terk or after destroying the evil fruit. Sooner or later he must show up...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Jesus, I'm glad my TV shopping has prohibited my playing of this game and missing things. So many roundabout tricks to ensure my playthrough is at maximum efficiency too. Bless you guys.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Jesus, I'm glad my TV shopping has prohibited my playing of this game and missing things. So many roundabout tricks to ensure my playthrough is at maximum efficiency too. Bless you guys.
Happy to be your guinea pig.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Is there absolutely no way to reassign the button functions? I could've sworn I've seen the button configuration somewhere under the Options menu...

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Is there absolutely no way to reassign the button functions? I could've sworn I've seen the button configuration somewhere under the Options menu...

I have a niggling feeling you could disable attacks in Donald and Goofy's Customize menu, but that may just be for curative magics and such.
Or I just dreamed it.

I do that a lot.

State

Awards
I have a niggling feeling you could disable attacks in Donald and Goofy's Customize menu, but that may just be for curative magics and such.
Or I just dreamed it.

I do that a lot.

I think I remember something like that, too.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
You can only edit the frequency of said moves, and that has no relevance to when you use the triangle command, as they'll leap instantly to heal or attack, depending if you're locked on or not.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, the problem is that Goofy's and Donald's attacks don't contribute to the count. In fact, they actually reduce the count. That's why we want them to not do anything at all, which is impossible in normal means in 1.5 since that blasted triangle button is mapped to both reaction and assist commands.

So these brilliant guys have come up with the method of imprisoning the dog and the duck somewhere. YEAH PRIME CAP

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So trapping the 2 of them is the only way to fight the Pink Agaricus and get the 100 hits? After you trap them, you just do it like in the original KHFM, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back