• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I Didn't get even near 100 hits, but I still got the item for it. For me, ragnarok command didn't even appear, and I pressed triangle. and D&G was there, but they didn't attack pink agaricus? Was I just lucky, maybe, lol.

When you Target it press R2 and you will target his face which will allow Ragnarok to appear. Also cast Areoga that'll get you a bunch.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That also explains why Donald and Goofy didn't attack. They will only assist you if you press triangle when locked-on to an enemy, so far as I'm aware of.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
You can actually do what the guy in the video I posted did without the hole and it still works. Fancy that.

Still only got to 86 hits.

LedxirnSimon

Actually, it is possible for those who didn't have a hole on the floor,

Just place your allies behind of the wall and summon bambi to make them disappear, going to the spot where the pink agaricus stood until your MP is fully charged, dismiss bambi for your allies to reappear right behind of the wall and getting stuck in there and mashing buttons right away to hit the pink agaricus, but do not move your camera off-screen, otherwise they'll respawn right behind you if you do. :3

[video=youtube;ZGtPFIxdHI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGtPFIxdHI8[/video]

If anyone else here already know about it.

Ledxirn~~

Last edited:

Red Nova

I can get 70 hits using only Aeroga and 4 Combo Plus abilities. Disable any fancy finishers like Zantetsuken, Stun Impact, etc. Lock onto his body and mash the heck out of the attack button. You can get a maximum of 3 Serenity Powers with 70 hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back