• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pinocchio's' World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Mushroom

Well..

To be honest I'm quite satisfied with all the worlds they gave us in Days. They are all better than the Pinocchio world.

And pretty much the only world they'll swap for in Days for the Pinocchio world is Beast's Castle. Since both have the common theme of love, so that's pretty much the only one that they will swap. Think of it as an option A or B question.
Well if you put it that way, i prefer Beast's Castle

Allister Rose

French Lover
what would pinnochio's world be?

pinnochio's world doesnt look sound very exciting as the other.

i think everyone just wants pinnochio world for the sake of it being in kh universe

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Watch the movie. It's just as reasonably exciting as any other. A different place, with different characters, etc..

Allister Rose

French Lover
Watch the movie. It's just as reasonably exciting as any other. A different place, with different characters, etc..

the setting would have...a city and a carnival....

idk....for days i really dont want pinnochio world, but if it were in something that can make it bigger, than yeah

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would've ditched that tiny rock that dared to called itself Neverland. Really I didn't get the point of it: it's not the actual island, there's no Hook fight, Peter Pan doesn't appear & the flying controls were a pain (jump button makes you go down, yeah that makes perfect sense:31:). On top of that, not long after the game comes out it's revealed that BbS is getting the proper Neverland that Days should've had. Why even bother putting it in Days to begin with?

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
To be honest I would have preferred a new world to Pinocchio's world. Or maybe, have Radiant Garden simply so we could have Space Paranoids again. I love that world. :3

A

Audo

I would've ditched that tiny rock that dared to called itself Neverland. Really I didn't get the point of it: it's not the actual island, there's no Hook fight, Peter Pan doesn't appear & the flying controls were a pain (jump button makes you go down, yeah that makes perfect sense:31:). On top of that, not long after the game comes out it's revealed that BbS is getting the proper Neverland that Days should've had. Why even bother putting it in Days to begin with?
Because they wanted to put in Worlds Sora had been to in KH1.
Why does a world have to have a Disney boss fight to be deemed important?

A

Audo

Well, they shoulda put in Pinnochio cuzz that's the next closest thing to Monstro which Sora visited, and then Pinnochio would be up to his old tricks just like in KH
Well they didn't. And in the end, that's all that matters. No point in weeping over it now.
Honestly, you'd all probably be bitching about the Pinocchio world too had it been included.

White Mushroom

Well they didn't. And in the end, that's all that matters. No point in weeping over it now.
Honestly, you'd all probably be bitching about the Pinocchio world too had it been included.
Even though I'm not proud of it, you are probably right, but well .... idk. ... I don't reallly have anything in my defense for being such a complainer. :p

αsiя

space coke
wait Pinocchio's original world or the stupid whale
(dont remeber anything in KH so i dont know if Pinnochio got out)

Radon

mofo
At least the world would have added something new to the bland and boring Days.

Beyer

FUCK YOU!:angry: DAMN 25 CHARACTER SHITT!!!!

Dude, calm down.

On topic: I liked all the worlds in Days but I would have liked to see Pinochio. They did good with the worlds they had but I would have liked to see worlds that weren't in previous KHs (or at least more of ones that weren't in both KH1 and 2. OC, HT, Agrabah...ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back