• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Caribbean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud kill all

There is no way that they are going to put in that in the game because then square enix would have to pay a bundel just to put it so i think that it is a lode of bull.

squallleonheart4

there is no way ever that pirates of the carribean will be in kh2 simply bcoz p.o.t.c is quite stupid and has no place in kingdom hearts.

Twilight Town

squallleonheart4 said:
there is no way ever that pirates of the carribean will be in kh2 simply bcoz p.o.t.c is quite stupid and has no place in kingdom hearts.

Hello, you and cloud kill all are definitely n00bs because they have already confirmed it to be in the game. Try reading more than the title of a thread before posting.

D

Dark_Heartless

i believe u with the whole "It's been confirmed" thing, but its an (M) rated movie.

so they couldn't put an (m) rated movie into a (G) rated game!

i can't believe i was the first to notice that!

Clouds_Keyblade

I don't see why so many people are complaining about PotC in Kingdom Hearts. Personally, I am very excited, because PotC has been one of my favorite movies for a while, and I'm looking forward to seeing Jack Sparrow digified. So what if it's an "M" movie in a "G" game? It won't completely ruin it.

ur-vile

Awards
Well in the US, PoTC was pg-13. And I'm 99% sure the game will get the E10 rating here in the states. Obviously, they'll keep it a little more kid-friendly

B

Bwaha

heck yes! i heard that they are supposed to be realistic looking too! not cartoony liek everyone else! its gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!! :D

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Johnny Dep in KH2? That's wrong....I'll just keep thinking, "Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka" but I guess that's cool..*cough*

KeybladeMaster1

Dark_Heartless said:
i believe u with the whole "It's been confirmed" thing, but its an (M) rated movie.

so they couldn't put an (m) rated movie into a (G) rated game!

i can't believe i was the first to notice that!

first of all, movies arent rated "M" secon of all its everywhere, it was on E3 live, on this site, there are scans on this site so u kno not wht ur talking about. it is gonna be KA and i cant wait 2 play that world

rikkurox828

thats gonna be the coolest world ever! and i mean comon! who doesnt love johnny depp as captain jack sparrow? well, actually i love him in eveything, but thats not the point. this is just soooooooooooooooo frickin cool! im gonna go find the scan right now.! yay!

D

Dark_Heartless

hey keyblade master1

i live in australia so yes there are "m" rated movies.

and yes now we know there is a potc world in the game

and i wasnt complaining, i just thought it doubtful

ryder

i found a screen of jack sparrow

the screenshot is on the image gallery on the kingdom hearts 2 pics :confused:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
But POC is a rated pg-13 kind of thing how are they gonna make the scene where that chick finds out Barbosa is dead?Plus Jack sparrow is kinda bad mouther kinda guy if ya get my drift.Also if they put this movie in hell they should put in that treaure movie( it was a disney flick) Also they should probaly put in a.....Robin hood world that would own alot man.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i saw a screenshot with Captain Sparrow in his skeleton state with a sword stuck through his chest now i really think this game is going to be rated T because of this pic i mean little kids under 10 are going to see this and u know what happens next. maybe KH2 will be rated T.

Valeth

It makes sense that Pirates of the Carribean is in KH2 because it adds up to the list of Disney characters that belong in the game. I mean Winnie the Pooh? Comon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back