• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Caribbean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
From an article, it is said that Pirates of the Caribbean, and as well Captain Jack Sparrow in it, shall make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 2.

I was like: WHAT THE HELL!? THAT'S FRICKING AWESOME! I didn't know that Square-Enix will pull a none-animated Disney movie in the mix too!

Anyone surprised?

RikuOfDarkness

This has already been discussed in two other friends, looka round a little before posting a new thread.

Generally, there is a shocked/NOOO and a shocked/YEEEEY feeling.

So yeah, we're all shocked.

starry_eyed_hero

Ok, I read Gamespot and all that stuff, and they all talk about how in there was footage of Jack Sparrow in the new Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer. I just watched that entire trailer, and I'm sorry, but I saw no pirates. What are they talking about?

I'm not saying that Pirates of the Caribbean wont be in it. It will be in it, that is confirmed. I'm just saying that Gamespot and other people have said that it is in the trailer, but I watched the trailer and i didn't see it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
My reaction, was a shocked "No!" I don't really see how that movie can be incorporated into the new game. It is weird to see a none animated cartoon character in Kingdom Hearts II. I wonder how the will tie that level in with the rest of the worlds? Each world is supposed to have three parts right? I wonder what the other two are (the first one is that cave the fight in)

RikuOfDarkness

starry_eyed_hero said:
Ok, I read Gamespot and all that stuff, and they all talk about how in there was footage of Jack Sparrow in the new Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer. I just watched that entire trailer, and I'm sorry, but I saw no pirates. What are they talking about?

I'm not saying that Pirates of the Caribbean wont be in it. It will be in it, that is confirmed. I'm just saying that Gamespot and other people have said that it is in the trailer, but I watched the trailer and i didn't see it.

You must be thinking of the Jump Festa trailer. They are talkign about the E3 Trailer 2005, it's not on the internet yet.

Skatzo

starry_eyed_hero said:

are you sure you arent watching the jump fiesta trailer? coz it aint in there, it's in the E3 trailer

Mrs.Riku

Im gald they're putting him in the game! Im happy about that! And MeilinII I was wondering if you could please tell me where you got that scan? Because I love Jack Sparrow,so please tell me where!

I am the 98% that is an anime freak.And the 98% of teenagers that have smoked pot.

dime55

if n e one has da link to that new trailer with PotC in it, could u plz post it. I haven't seen it yet and i'm pretty sure others want to see it also ( unless i'm the only one who hasn't seen it :( )

candymog

Yea I was a little shocked about PotC being part of KH2 but I don't think its really a bad thing. I mean c'mon. Someone is going to get drunk! (GO SORA!!!!) LMAO :D I wonder if they'll get Johnny Depp to do his voice....U gotta admit he was a kick-ass Jack Sparrow.

Clouds_hikari

I was like ' THIS ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF ALL THE WAY TO FRICKIN PLUTO '

And also.. people who don't like PotC clearly, have never seen it or they just dont know a good movie when they see it.. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back