• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Carribean VA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I still don't believe it's him. We just got a confirmed cast list. All the FF characters were paired up with there VA but all the Disney ones were just muddled together, so while the VA's are there, the person they VA isn't. No where on that list is Rush.

E

Eclipse

port royal....was horrible..i didn't like it....

the VA's were weird.....i couldn't really tell the difference between the VA and the real guys...but it still sounded horrible. i hated that i could barely kill the zombies because they liked to hang out indoors AWAY from the moonlight. I hated the coin-mini-game. lol. and it was just a small..boring world to me....well then again i've only completed the first visit. but i almost fell asleep....the lines....were just stolen from the movie, with some editing done. There wasn't any creativity, it was just lines taken from the movie. They took the guns away from the pirates...and gave them crossbows (wtf)?

Port royal - 4.5/10

D

Dexter

I loved the voices. An it was CONFIRMED that Keria Knightly and Geffroy Rush (SP?) will be VA in kh2. God people complain toooo much!

E

Eclipse

^^ no it wasn't :p

show me where? because i remember it was CONFIRMED they weren't doing it. it was in an interview with nomura in an EGM mag.

D

Dexter

It was confirmed on Keria Knightly personal site, but OMFG did you see the graphics for that world!? It was amazing the people looked like REAL people.

E

Eclipse

^^ i did!! dude everything was so--perty!! i didn't know the ps2 could do that!!

props to ps2 ^_^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
VA for this world surprised me. The VA for Jack wasn't as bad as I thought. But Will sounded the best though.

Eunuch

Generally, ADR acting is much different to studio/theatrical acting. This is because in film, or television, your body helps you into your role. ADR work, especially for people who havent ever done stand-alone ADR work, where you are basing your lines off twice translated versions of lines meant to fit a game and lip synchs can really have a drastic effect on your acting, pushing it more sideways than backwards, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, port royal is kind of shit anyway.

Eunuch

Oh who would have thought, anonymously updated entries on a public encyclopedia are inaccurate!!

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I never saw the movie so i thought the voice acting was rather good, maybe once i see the movie ill think otherwise, but for now i thought they sounded great.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
I was disappointed with Port Royal.

I was hoping sailing on the boat would be a little more exciting.
Like sinking some ships by firing the cannons.You got to fire em but it was pointless since the ship wouldn't sink D:

The pirates pissed me off since they were never standing in the moonlight.
And Jack's voice was horrible.

snowbunnie

Dx...it was the one I looked forward to most...it wasn't THAT disappointing.....although Johnny Depp should've been VAing for himself.....since Jack Sparrow is awesome =] ..It wasn't THAT bad though...just not as great as the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back