• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates Or Ninjas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pirates or Ninjas

• Pirates

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Yes, this is a thread for a long asked question. Pirates or Ninjas? I'm with pirates because they rob, get drunk, and have no sense of morals. HELLS yeah! But you all are open to go with wimpy ninjas. LET'S DEBATE!
Pirates_by_cosmospixelkitty.gif

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
ninja, and i'm not talking about the (censored) they have in naruto. i'm talking old school, before the smoke and summoned warthogs. who can fight better? some guy chucking knives, jumping around, with a knife, and aiming for the neck, organs, or head; or a drunk guy with one leg waving a sword around?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Vampires = Superior

Immortality, classiness, not those fag emo vampires, but those more romanitic sort.

They can also suck blood, and they have immense amounts of invisibility frames.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Vampires = Superior

Immortality, classiness, not those fag emo vampires, but those more romanitic sort.

They can also suck blood, and they have immense amounts of invisibility frames.

...and do tons of damage with minimal effort and tension and have normals that stagger upon any hit.

Why must we always be at war? I have seen too much bloodshed between my ninja brethren and the pirate people. There is no reason for this conflict.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I know plenty about the history of both, and honestly, I think ninjas. My favorite fact: shurikens were used for escape, and were usually aimed at the eyes. I imagine that'd give alot of pirates their eye patches lol. Now I know pirates were very skilled fighters. They had to be to stay alive in their profesion. Granted they also were known to carry a pistol with them. Still, ninjas have a trait that puts them at a much higher level. They poison coated EVERYTHING. They were trained to kill from birth, and very rarely attacked someone head on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cutv58h8Ag
:D

Swag

Young King
I gotta go wit my ninja on this one. Pirate are cool and all but ninjas are ninjas. and RTP, Werewolves > Vampires

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I really don't think any pirates would get a chance to pull out the pistol. The ninjas move far to quickly and quietly. I actually doubt they'd even fight. Most likely the ninjas would poison the food and drinks.

....Frankensein's monster > all

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I gotta go wit my ninja on this one. Pirate are cool and all but ninjas are ninjas. and RTP, Werewolves > Vampires

Werewolves can be killed by anything silver. (SURPRISE BUTTSEX WITH A SILVER SPOON PARTY HARD)

But then again, Vampires aren't allowed into houses unless they were invited. xD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah...thinking any human could dodge a bullets is just too farfetched.

They don't need to dodge a bullet, as in go all matrix or something, they just need to get missed. 18th century guns took like 10 minutes to load, so all a Ninja needs to do is just waste the Pirate's bullets and then all he has is his sword and peg-leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back