• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want to see Pixar villains in Future KH games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe the more damage Sora does on the Omnidroid while using his Keyblade the more it will learn on Sora's moves and change its tactics along with even blocking and avoiding Sora's attacks or even disarming his keyblade with its laser.

The Omnidroids don’t really adapt as they go. Rather, one collects data on the opponent and that data is then used to improve the next model. So I think there should be at least two boss fights with them: one against both Syndrome and the Omnidroid on the island and another against the Omnidroid alone when it attacks Metroville. The latter would have gained the data on how Sora fights and could change its tactics accordingly.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The Omnidroids don’t really adapt as they go. Rather, one collects data on the opponent and that data is then used to improve the next model. So I think there should be at least two boss fights with them: one against both Syndrome and the Omnidroid on the island and another against the Omnidroid alone when it attacks Metroville. The latter would have gained the data on how Sora fights and could change its tactics accordingly.
Perhaps I wasn't being clear with you @Zip the first time I posted this.

The Omnidroid has an AI that allows them to learn as they fight their opponents and enabled it to effortlessly and immediately overcome any obstacle or opponent it was confronted with, so even if it collects data it still can detect and attack back on it's opponent.

As I said before, When Mr. Incredible first battled the Omnidroid 8.0 after he punched it, it started charging at Mr. Incredible and was able to detect Mr. Incredible Jump dodge before swatting him and later when he threw a boulder at the Omnidroid it later started throwing boulders at him.

Finally, on the Omnidroid 10.0, it was able to detect Syndrome's remote and immediately blast it off of Syndrome's wrist and try to get and destroy Syndrome's remote so it can be independent

Last edited:

Kirankrt

I’d like to throw in my two cents. The only Pixar film I can see working is Incredibles with the Underminer as a mid boss or so. Given how Pixar prefer the original story, we can cross out adaptations of the films. And given Underminer is still out there, I can see it working.

On a less related note, I understand Pixar didn’t want it, but imagine fighting Dark Buzz like a Peter Pan BBS fight In KH3. Like you don’t really beat him down to the last bit of HP.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Perhaps I wasn't being clear with you @Zip the first time I posted this.

The Omnidroid has an AI that allows them to learn as they fight their opponents and enabled it to effortlessly and immediately overcome any obstacle or opponent it was confronted with, so even if it collects data it still can detect and attack back on it's opponent.

As I said before, When Mr. Incredible first battled the Omnidroid 8.0 after he punched it, it started charging at Mr. Incredible and was able to detect Mr. Incredible Jump dodge before swatting him and later when he threw a boulder at the Omnidroid it later started throwing boulders at him.

Finally, on the Omnidroid 10.0, it was able to detect Syndrome's remote and immediately blast it off of Syndrome's wrist and try to get and destroy Syndrome's remote so it can be independent

I wasn’t going to respond to this because I don’t really care about this that much. But since you’re now angry reacting to my posts, I’m hoping this will help you move on.

Maybe to a minor degree they are able to learn and adapt, but not a significant amount. Otherwise, Syndrome wouldn’t have needed to make new models. If they all have as much capability as you claim, they would never have been defeated.

I stand by my opinion that they would be better as two separate fights, one against the early model that is not too much of an issue to beat and one against the final version that is much more powerful due to Sora’s powers being taken into account when Syndrome builds it. This is exactly what happens in the film with Mr. Incredible, so it makes sense to take this approach in the game. We see when Mr. Incredible is going through Syndrome’s computer that a new model was built each time the Omnidroid failed. That new model was then able to defeat the previous opponent due to the data collected from the previous fight. So again, while each model may be able to adapt somewhat, the biggest changes and enhancements only come when a new model is built.

Obviously, the fights can have phases like any other boss would where it changes tactics, but I don’t think the idea of the machine learning would come across any more than it would for any other boss if it’s just one fight. The concept would be more clear to the player by having two separate fights of much different difficulty.

This is just my opinion on how it should be handled and I don’t really care if you agree or not tbh. It’s a hypothetical scenario and not worth getting worked up over. This will be the last post of yours that I engage with since you dm’d me about this and now are angry reacting to my post. So if you respond to this, please don’t expect a reply back. Thanks.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I’d like to throw in my two cents. The only Pixar film I can see working is Incredibles with the Underminer as a mid boss or so. Given how Pixar prefer the original story, we can cross out adaptations of the films. And given Underminer is still out there, I can see it working.

On a less related note, I understand Pixar didn’t want it, but imagine fighting Dark Buzz like a Peter Pan BBS fight In KH3. Like you don’t really beat him down to the last bit of HP.
I actually like your idea @Kirankrt, if we do get a potential Incredibles world in a future game and have it take the San Fransokyo route I can envision Underminer be the first or second boss fought in the world along with being the first Pixar villain fought as a boss.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Syndrome and the Omnidroid would be fantastic boss battles. They could even do something cool like fighting both at the same time like they surprisingly did with Davy Jones and the Kraken. Unfortunately both are unlikely to happen due to Pixar preferring original stories so I expect a post-Incredibles 2 story.

Pixar not allowing Randall to be a quick mini-boss makes no sense. It's okay for Sulley to punch him, Boo to wack him with a bat and him to beaten with a shovel but he can't be a boss? >:S

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Syndrome and the Omnidroid would be fantastic boss battles. They could even do something cool like fighting both at the same time like they surprisingly did with Davy Jones and the Kraken. Unfortunately, both are unlikely to happen due to Pixar preferring original stories so I expect a post-Incredibles 2 story.

Pixar not allowing Randall to be a quick mini-boss makes no sense. It's okay for Sulley to punch him, Boo to wack him with a bat and him to beaten with a shovel but he can't be a boss? >:S
I agree, while I don't blame Pixar's decision on not allowing us to fight him, Randall not being a boss was a bit low. :(

Back