• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
So what the hell was even the point of Gary? Was there a joke I was missing as to why he’s just a lazy Mike recolour?
I guess his whole deal is that he's a more successful version of mike, who can actually back up his ludicrous claims with actual action.

Soldier

Awards
Can I just go out on a limb and say how impressive the attention to detail that went into these characters? I mean, the first movie already had great details (Waternoose's exoskeleton, Sulley's fur, etc.) but now they even got the right kind of teeth for each monster. I mean look at Fritz! whenever he opens his mouth you see that he has elephant-like teeth that complement his trunk like nose! as a biologist I just love the little touches like this.

LostArtist

Awards
Havent finished watching the newest episode but I LOLd at that Star Wars reference just now! hahaha!

LostArtist

Awards
Good episode!
This weeks episode is just brilliant.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back