• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pizza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
LOL, I'm really picky, so I refuse to eat pizza made from Dominoe's. They suck, in my opinion. And I'm okay with Papa John's, but not really. Their sauce is good, and that's about it. Honestly, I'm a Pizza Hut girl. And I really only get thin crust with pepperoni, and then I'll get one of their marinara sauces and dunk the pizza in.

But, I really like Calzones, too. They're just rolled up pizzas baked. But with some pepperoni, green peppers, ricotta cheese, mushrooms, and italian sausage, it's heaven. And I get to really use marinara sauce. :D

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You all have hardly any taste! I come from an Italian family, and we make our own pizza; 'tis quite delicious.
I despise the commercial pizza brands, as a matter of fact, my entire family holds a dislike for them, most of all being my grandfather. He was once approched by a Papa John's employee as he was about to depart on his morning walk, and she asked him what his favorite brand of pizza was, as part of a poll. He gave no response. Confused, she asked, "What's the matter, sir; do you eat pizza?" He calmly responded, "I eat pizza, but I make it my own, and do you know why? It's because Papa John's is possibly the worst pizza in the entire United States of America!! I wouldn't eat that pizza if it was the last pizza on earth, not even if my life depended on it!" Every word of that story is true.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh, I love Papa Johns and Pizza Hut! Sausage only please!

Ahh!! America (as well as several other countries) has been brainwashed; only Italy remains pure!
It seems that the world has gone into a pizza crisis, and the only way to cleanse their poor souls is to introduce them to the real thing.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
mmmm papa murphys makes this pizza called "The Cowboy"
and we order it with white sauce
and its the most delcious pizza i have ever eaten

its got pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and olives on it
mmm i want some sooo bad right now

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Papa John's and Domino's are the only two brands of pizza that I eat other than going to this Pizzeria near my house called Margarita's(Which IMO is better than Papa John's).Pepperoni and Extra Cheese ftw.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Ahh!! America (as well as several other countries) has been brainwashed; only Italy remains pure!
It seems that the world has gone into a pizza crisis, and the only way to cleanse their poor souls is to introduce them to the real thing.

Blame the media. They make it look so good...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hence why I rarely watch TV, or listen to the radio, or any other way for the conglomerate masses to eat away at me and my money. *GRR* Unless House comes on... then I'll watch. But still.. Pizza just doesn't taste the same anymore, anyway, no matter where I go. Is it possible to outgrow pizza?

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Blame the media. They make it look so good...

That's soo true....

I was supposed to have pepperoni pizza tonight, but my parents weren't home until it was waaay past dinnertime, so yeah.... No pizza for me T__T

Back