• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pizza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Obito

Awards
Papa John's and Domino's are the only two brands of pizza that I eat other than going to this Pizzeria near my house called Margarita's(Which IMO is better than Papa John's).Pepperoni and Extra Cheese ftw.

Papa Johns and Margarita FTW!.I like papa john's for the Jalepenos.(for those who don't know Margarita's is a Very Popular Pizza place in Queens NY)Actually i only like Papa John's hot the Jalepenos.My favorite pizza Extra Cheese.I can eat 4 domino's large pies by myself.

Aetheus

Eh, when I order, I always pick the cheaper option: Dominos. I don't really taste much difference between PizzaHut and Dominos pizzas; they both taste just as good.

I don't really like beef much, so its usually seafood or chicken when I order pizza. Dominos' Manhattan Seafood pizza is probably my fav. All that tuna, salmon and parmesan ... mmmm ...

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I don't really like beef much, so its usually seafood or chicken when I order pizza. Dominos' Manhattan Seafood pizza is probably my fav. All that tuna, salmon and parmesan ... mmmm ...

If it's specific to an area, I suppose that's why I've never seen it on the menu here. But, um,.. seafood pizza. Wow, okay. I've never really heard of this so just never thought of it I guess. Kool.-.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I like Pizza Hut :3 I love stuffed crust :3

Aetheus

o.o

I've never heard of such a thing. And there's a Domino's right near here...
I'll have to investigate; preferably around dinner time.

I've Googled it and come to realize that its a Malaysian-only offer. The only webpage I could find it in is on Dominos' official Malaysian site. Ironic, no? That despite its name, it ain't served in Manhattan.

If it's specific to an area, I suppose that's why I've never seen it on the menu here. But, um,.. seafood pizza. Wow, okay. I've never really heard of this so just never thought of it I guess. Kool.-.

Yeah, that's what I thought at first, too. I generally stick to chicken when it comes to pizza. But it really doesn't taste bad. Honestly. :mellow:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well I work at a pizza place and still love pizza just not as much as I once did. I work at Imos Pizza which if your not in the midwest you most likely haven''t heard of it.

Anyway most popular toppings are: 1. Sausage (which black people can never pronouce right), 2. Pepperoni, 3. Bacon

Obito

Awards
Well I work at a pizza place and still love pizza just not as much as I once did. I work at Imos Pizza which if your not in the midwest you most likely haven''t heard of it.

Anyway most popular toppings are: 1. Sausage (which black people can never pronouce right)

Hmm must only be where you live.I'm black I can say it correctly, same as many others where I live
Pizza only needs one topping and that topping is Sausage. Pepperoni is overrated and "cheese only" is a rip-off.

Lol extra cheese wouldn't make it a rip-off

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Pizza is proof that there is indeed a god. <3

My favorite is Pizza Hut's stuffed crust. Domino's is also great for their crust.

I can eat toppings, but I honestly just like plain cheese pizza better.

Pizza Hut in general is amazing.

Not that big of a fan of Domino's, though.

Actually, I had some Happy Joe's a few minutes ago. For Church.

rent

i like any pizza with cheese inside the crusts. ^^

psst: i just ate cheese pizza about 1 hour ago! yay

Back