• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Placing a heart into a Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Askman

I put this on GameFAQs, but I'll also post this odd little question here, too, for all of us to ponder:

Could it be possible to take a heart of a Keyblade wielder and place it inside a Nobody(who have no heart), so they can wield a Keyblade? It's a very odd idea, but it does seem like it could be possible, and with some potentially devastating results. If it is possible, doing so the Organization/DiZ could very easily use a Keyblade for whatever devious purpose they could plan to do with a Keyblade in their possession.

It's a very odd idea indeed, but it seems like it could be possible.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
We aren't even positive that DiZ is a Nobody by the way...Anyways, I semi think so..as a theory of mine I posted with a few holes in it stated that Those of the Thirteenth Order were past Keyblade Weilders..I dont know. To answer your question..I think so..but its not like its going to happen.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
this could happen if they find a way to perfect heart transfusions which is nearly impossible because the heart will reject the body

DragonRider1234

Ansems keybalde was not a real keyblade. it was but it was forged out of the Princess hearts so it wasnt a natural keyblade.

i think if u could give a heart to a nobody, they will end up like the person who origanally had a heart

Askman

The other side said:
The nobody probably will end up looking like the person who's heart was given toit.

That actually gave me a rather odd, insane idea. What if Blind from Deep Dive/ASAS, could be something like a Nobody with Riku's heart inside? It's a very odd idea, and I'm a little sleep-deprived right now, but work with me here:)

Maybe the Nobody would obtain all the memories and the ability to wield a Keyblade, but also would obtain a similar, but not identical appearence. Who knows, I'm just thinking out loud right now:)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Askman said:
I put this on GameFAQs, but I'll also post this odd little question here, too, for all of us to ponder:

Could it be possible to take a heart of a Keyblade wielder and place it inside a Nobody(who have no heart), so they can wield a Keyblade? It's a very odd idea, but it does seem like it could be possible, and with some potentially devastating results. If it is possible, doing so the Organization/DiZ could very easily use a Keyblade for whatever devious purpose they could plan to do with a Keyblade in their possession.

It's a very odd idea indeed, but it seems like it could be possible.
i guess he will end up with the memories of the keyblade weilder and forget all his memories of being DiZ because heart is the place where memories is kept but in the abscense of the heart the soul becfomes like the heart and the soul thus having to the the heart's and it's own duties so once the heart is returned the soul would go back to its original purpose thus making DiZ ever forget about being DiZ and he will have the keyblade weilders memories but the original ansem's(not evil one, the king) personality because the soul is where the personality is kept

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
That Keyblade is RIKU'S!!!!!!!The nobody probably will end up looking like the person who's heart was given toit.
no it wasn't it was made of hearts and not what a real keyblade is. notice how it just dissappeared, AND WENT INTO THE PRINCESSES SHELLS!

Zubine

when reading RikuHeroOfDarks post i just pictured bhk a normal everyday person that had his heart taken away and his body became a body of a dusk had soras heart enter his body making him what we see now and when sora become whole again part of his heart stayed in bhks body and sora got a peice from bhk heart so in short...

sora lost his heart, goes into bhks dusk body, made him into what we see now,kairi saved sora, part of sora heart came back to him with a peice of bhks original heart and since bhks body had half a heart the other half of real heart came back making them wholr and interwinded....funyn how all this crap came to me within a second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back