• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play as all characters!!! Auron, Aladin, Beast etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

OK this is unbelievable. I hope this isn't old news but theres a cheats for ARMax where you can play as the native charavter in each world. You can play as Auron in the underworld, mulan in land of Dragons, Tron in Space Paranoids, etc. YOu can also play as MIckey in Hollow Bastion and Dual Weilding Roxas anytime you go to Twilight Town. Here's a video http://youtube.com/watch?v=oa_KxiE0jlE.
Trust me this is real. I don't know the code but i found this link in a forum here. Maybe this guy knows it.http://forum.kh-hacks.net/viewtopic.php?t=17 Guy has his name as Dakabot. If anyone knows the codeplease post it in this forum. Also there is an ARMax designed specifically for KH2 called Ultimate Codes: Kingdom Hearts 2. You can get it at Barnes and Nobles or Gamestop and some other places

Advent-Warrior

Sorry I wasn't sure. I hadn't read it on this forum. please don't flame me. Don't get on that often. But if you guys know the code could you please give it to me so i can use this cheat.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
All these damn ARMax codes are getting old. Seriously. "zOMFG, u have lyke 3 ultima wpns ????!?!11 hw u doo dat?"

It's getting OLD.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Using an ARmax is telling the world that you suck at Kingdom Hearts. Hard.

It's just script altering, and I wouldn't want to play as Alladin either...

pwn_teh_noobz

RIDETHEPIG said:
Using an ARmax is telling the world that you suck at Kingdom Hearts. Hard.

It's just script altering, and I wouldn't want to play as Alladin either...

cmon, people sometimes armax when theyre bored and already beat the game

BlaZinbritt11588

wait, but i dont get it....did the game creators make it so you could play as other characters at first then hid it? and if they deleted it, how do you get it back? how do you get to play as them??

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
what Is The Code To Do This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back