• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play as Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah they are. they might even add the rumered door thing too. :)
it would be SO FRICKEN AWESOME to play as riku. i hope that they actually have commands like sora instead of crappy ones like how they did when u played xemnas in kh2. anyway it is REALLY EXCITING for me.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
dude riku in RE:COM is what everyone wants its gonna be in it!!

sora'slightMZ1

THAT WOULD BE SO :cursing: AWSOME!!! Playin' as Riku! That would be so fun...That "Protect Sora From Xemnas" mission was lame... But Riku in Re: CoM would be :drool:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes, of course. They've already shown Zexion, Vexen, and Lexaeus.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
The card game system is just plain lame; which means that playing Riku won't be so great [keep in note that this commentary is brought to you by someone who HASN'T even touched the CoM Gameboy game, let alone played it].

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The card game system is just plain lame; which means that playing Riku won't be so great [keep in note that this commentary is brought to you by someone who HASN'T even touched the CoM Gameboy game, let alone played it].
Then why would you make that comment without even ever playing the game.

AxelRoxas

Soo, freaking, excited!!

And yeah, if they don't add more action as Riku I'm gonna flip... But is the card system still gonna be in it? ><

And not to talk about Zexion, Lexaeus and the other Org members! They gotta have voices right? X3 X3

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
whoa I'm sure its gonna be awesome I can't wait to play as Riku either. I especially can't wait to woop the shit of Vexen, Lexaeus, and Ansem wtih Dark Aura

and I really wanna see how everyone's deaths turn out in 3D like Vexen's death to Axel good stuff

Last edited:

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
yes they are if they are making it like CoM then yes there will be one

Keyblade Lord

Playing as Riku would be great, especially if the party system was brought back because then Mickey could be your party member and that would be awesome!

T

TwilightExternal

I think there was an announcement somewhere stating that Reverse Rebirth would be playable. Ive always wondered what Castle Oblivion's like in 3D.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back