• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play.com has kh2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Might be because it'll take a day or so to deliver. My cousin preordered and he's hoping to get it through the post tomorrow. I'm just buying as soon as I can, lol. It's weird to see UK websites that have KH2 in stock. I'm used to there being a "Preorder now!" button! :D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Of course they have KH2 how else are they going to get it to people by Friday without having stock beforehand, its just there not allowed to sell it ie arrive before friday, due to some odd law...

tidusffxwakka

it gets dispatched tomorrow to arrive for friday thats what i was told in an email,

Dear Customer,

The Playstation 2 game Kingdom Hearts 2 is now in stock and will be dispatched to customers who preordered the game on the 27th September. Hope this has been some hope to you.

Customer Service

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
hey

umm..it can be delivered to australia rite

cause 29 euro is only like 50 dollars or sumthing so im saving 50 bucks wich i could spend on new soccer boots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back