• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play KH2 on PC or Laptop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
no
no
no
no
maybe. you need a ridiculously good computer to do it though.

i wouldn't bother if i were you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, an emulator, and a computer that can of course handle running itself on top of running the game without it lagging like crazy.

B

brodo458

Is there any way that you could possible do this?
You can you a ps2 emulator called pscx2. My computer specs are 4g ram, 512mb ati radeon graphics card, 2.6ghz dual core, and im using an asus motherboard. And for me it runs well but when there is alot of stuff happening in the game it lags abit. So you need a pretty good computer to run the game, you mostly need a good procssor.

~JD~

my computer probably could handle that. But its only fast when i restart, I cant now cuz its slow cuz i hav 50 million things open.... If you want to try that, try to have ONLY that open. It should go faster :)

Oceayo

It is possible if you have a PS2 and the actual game. You can buy a cable that can connect the PS2 to the PCs monitor or the laptop. Then you can play it through video capture software. I've done it but the sound lags.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I was actually going to post a guide on how to rip your own ISO from the PS2 disc, and play it on your computer.

Benefits?
Well
-Playing in native 1600p resolution at 60 frames per second or higher (if your computer can handle it)
-Using any controller you want
-Cheats

Then I decided not to.

BTW if any of you are contemplating on upgrading your computer, a CPU and GPU that could handle this sort of stuff flawlessly wouldn't cost more than $150 and $80 together respectively, though I can see that's still quite a bit.

S

Shadow Soldier

In all honesty, why would you want to? IMO, emulators should only be used to play NES, SNES, Genesis games.. maybe GBC/GBA roms...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
In all honesty, why would you want to? IMO, emulators should only be used to play NES, SNES, Genesis games.. maybe GBC/GBA roms...

Because some people just have no money to buy a PS2 or game, thus they illegally download and want to play on emulator?

Face it, the topic creator also made a thread about KH II FM+ rom, so it can be assumed as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back